PDA

View Full Version : Part 3 Chapter 8

hypnos4
08-31-2001, 01:39 PM
Max is in some sort of a room with a large baywindow and faces a trio of bad guys. I killed them all after that an helicopter shows up and fires like hell during a minute or so. I hide behind a modern sculpture and then two more guys enter the room that I killed and went to the small library with the triangular balcony. Getting out of that one I still had to kill one last guy coming out of a small elevator and then... nothing... nothing... nothing. I can't find the way out and continue the game. Please help. images/icons/shocked.gif

Jabberwhacky
08-31-2001, 01:42 PM
This one's easy. Just go out on the balcony, and turn left. There's a little ledge you need to jump on to, and follow that...just be careful........................................... .................................................. ...........

08-31-2001, 01:54 PM
hehe, thats right theres a little ledge you can walk on, just dont waste any bullets or grenade launcher missiles shooting the helicopter thats trying to clip you out there. He'll go away eventually. just keep running.

Jabberwhacky
08-31-2001, 04:05 PM
Ah see I wasn't sure about that. When I didn't fire at him, he never left (waited like 45 seconds or a minute) and then I unloaded with berettas (never use em anyhow). I always thought if you shot enough he'd leave.

Jabberwhacky
08-31-2001, 07:09 PM
I tested it, and you DO have to fire on him. I stood there fora minute, then went to the bathroom, then mowed the lawn, and copter was still there firing away.

Rather, if you want him to go away you have to fire on him, if not, just jump on ledge, face wall, and roll to the right until you get to other side (3 or 4 rolls). I did this like 4 times and each time didn't get killed.

fractalgp
09-01-2001, 11:01 AM
There's no point in wasting bullets shooting at the helicopter, because if you just run along the ledge and jump into the balcony on the other end, it will not hit you.

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: fractalgp ]

GJ
09-01-2001, 01:21 PM
Anyone know why there's one bookcase in that library with no books in it? Is it just a hint to look at the world from over there, where you can see the ledge, or is there something hidden?

BZMew2
09-01-2001, 05:34 PM
Basically, you go on the balcony, jump on the tiny ledge, and start walking. I like to quicksave it while I'm ON the ledge. When the helicopter appears, try to evade it's fire. Two M79 blasts should make it go away. Then proceed.