Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > The Well of Truth
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

No conspiracy is complete without a theory from me! I also like to comment on other current events, mainly regarding crime, politics, and violence.
Rate this Entry

Midwestern Flooding

Submit "Midwestern Flooding" to Digg Submit "Midwestern Flooding" to del.icio.us Submit "Midwestern Flooding" to StumbleUpon Submit "Midwestern Flooding" to Google
Posted 03-28-2008 at 03:06 PM by Spartan_234

Ever since March 17, the Mississippi River, Missouri River, Illinois River, etc. have been at flood or near-flood levels. This really affects me because I live in the Midwest, close to one of those rivers.

Call me paranoid if you want, but I always fear that the river is going to flood and we're all going to die :( The worst thing about it is that my parents won't even evacuate the goddamn house like every other logical person in the area has. I mean, if the river was on the brink of flooding, wouldn't you at least temporarily evacuate to defend yourself? As soon as I drop out of school and finally get out of this hellhole (more on that in another blog entry), I'm moving to Arizona...you don't have to worry about flooding there!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2556 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments