Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

I'm going to be a father again

Posted 02-12-2008 at 08:45 PM by Joe Siegler (The Well of Wishes)

I don't think I've mentioned this on the forums.

My wife is pregnant again. She's due around early October. It's pretty cool, after my initial reaction of being surprised, I got pretty excited about it. I'm going to copy what I wrote about this on my personal site over here.

Found out about it on Monday the 4th. I've been pretty jazzed since then. There's going to have to be a boatload of changes at home (like I'll lose my office, as it will be our second kid's...
3D Realms Staff
Posted in Personal
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

The Whole Dam Story

Posted 06-11-2009 at 05:11 AM by Kalki (Font 'n' Head)
Updated 06-11-2009 at 05:22 AM by Kalki

[B](Warning: this post may contain spoilers of a speculative nature pertaining to Duke Nukem Forever. This is a fan-oriented view, with unsupported, personal views and should not be construed to have any bearing on the actual game.)[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/664/dnfdec99damguide.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Ten years. Come November, that's how long I'll have been on these boards. With the fate of Duke Nukem Forever currently unknown, I thought I'd share...
Posted in 3D Realms, Games
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

One More Time

Posted 02-14-2008 at 12:07 AM by Towelie2k4 (The Towel Rack)
Updated 02-20-2008 at 12:33 AM by Towelie2k4

So, the beginnings of a new blog.

It seems like an innocent enough activity, starting a blog. "I'll just post whenever the mood hits me", you think. Motivation will abound. You'll post everyday for a month, and enjoy every second. You'll post your thoughts. You'll post your short stories. You'll post what music you like, your favourite shows, your thoughts on news stories, your new kitten, why you think they have it wrong, your new puppy, why you think they have it right,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

RIP HD-DVD and other thoughts

Posted 02-19-2008 at 10:41 PM by Gamebrain

Well, its over. Blu-Ray has officially won the Hi-Def war. I guess storage capacity> Flexibility. Oh well. Anyway, it was nice here on Monday. It felt like spring as it was in the low 60s. Now we're back to the frigid cold, rain and snow. Shit sucks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Friendship

Posted 02-20-2008 at 12:37 AM by Dopefish7590

Friendship... It is one of the strongest bonds one will ever know. It will go through lots of wear and tear, but if its true, it will prevail. When one hurts, the other will too, when one is happy, the other is happy too, when one is in pain, the other is in pain. When one is laughing the other will too. Friends help each other, when one is down, the other will lift them up. When one falls behind, the other will catch him up. When one is in need, the other will help them out. Friendship... One thing...
Posted in Uncategorized