Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Bløgg
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

I will bløgg about Formula 1 and TV shows.
Rate this Entry

2008 F1 British GP Quali: Kovy fastest, Webber suprises everyone

Submit "2008 F1 British GP Quali: Kovy fastest, Webber suprises everyone" to Digg Submit "2008 F1 British GP Quali: Kovy fastest, Webber suprises everyone" to del.icio.us Submit "2008 F1 British GP Quali: Kovy fastest, Webber suprises everyone" to StumbleUpon Submit "2008 F1 British GP Quali: Kovy fastest, Webber suprises everyone" to Google
Posted 07-05-2008 at 01:26 PM by Bludd
Updated 07-05-2008 at 01:41 PM by Bludd

Heikki Kovalainen got his first pole position, awesome work. Hamilton made a mistake during his first hot lap in Q3 and could only manage fourth.

Webber stormed into second place (he was first for a little while, but Kovy came behind him and beat his time by a full half second).

Is Kovy running light? Is Webber running light?

Kimi Räikkönen got third position, but Massa is way down in ninth with Kubica behind him. Both of these guys had problems, Massa with a wheel-nut and Kubica with suspension or something.

Both Renaults managed to get into Q3, 6th and 7th for tomorrows race with Fernando faster than Nelsinho. I am hoping Fernando can pull out a podium here, it would be awesome, but maybe a long shot, but it may rain tomorrow so who knows?

The other people inside the top ten numbers Sebastian Vettel who managed to thrash a great lap out of his Toro Rosso. Vettel is likely to go to Red Bull Racing next year if they can't snag Alonso. Heidfeld is in fifth, and he managed for once to beat Kubica in qualifying.

Anyway, it was an entertaining qualifying session and I can't wait for the race tomorrow.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1831 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What can I say? The race starts in about an hour and the facts that Massa and Kubica are on 9th and 10th place makes it very interesting. Kubica was very unlucky though because he had no chance to fight for a better place. Much will depend on weather. It would be cool if we had some rain but we will see!