Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Conan of Cooma
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Conversation Between Conan of Cooma and JobivanHiob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. JobivanHiob
    03-10-2010 04:14 PM
    JobivanHiob
    Dude you PAWNED yourself! someone asked WHEN the court date is and George replied he has no idea!

It was moved to federal court.....if they had a hearing or got a court date we don't know! But it was moved to Federal Court!
  2. Conan of Cooma
    12-15-2009 06:11 PM
    Conan of Cooma
    It's not that i don't like you, it's that you keep posting erroneous and inaccurate information, and keep asking stupid questions. The answer you seek can be found easily, why are you so lazy that you can find them yourself?

For the record, I didn't report you. What you must mean is that you reported me.

The only thing that can be cleared up is if you stop posting stupid threads, asking stupid questions, and carrying on like an idiot. Don't like it? Well, you are the one that started sending me private messages.

Are you saying that if I don't make friends with you, you will make things more complicated and try to get me banned?

You are full of honor, aren't you!
  3. JobivanHiob
    12-15-2009 05:56 PM
    JobivanHiob
    and why don't you have the balls to say it? I don't have something against you, but I'm curious why you don't like me. I don't want you to report again, so why don't clear things up?! You know if you want to hide forever things will get more complicated and maybe you will be banned (again).
  4. JobivanHiob
    12-15-2009 05:31 PM
    JobivanHiob
    I want to know your former user name! If you have a problem with me I want to know the reason!
  5. Conan of Cooma
    12-15-2009 03:40 PM
    Conan of Cooma
    Yes... I'm sure I did... Whatever you are on about!
  6. JobivanHiob
    12-15-2009 05:15 AM
    JobivanHiob
    I hope you learned your lesson!