3D Realms Forums

3D Realms Forums (https://forums.3drealms.com/vb/index.php)
-   Duke Nukem Forever (https://forums.3drealms.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Duke Nukem Forever fanbase CHECK! Please report here if you still care about DNF! (https://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36279)

prophecy holder 02-09-2010 09:45 AM

Re: Duke Nukem Forever fanbase CHECK! Please report here if you still care about DNF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conan of Cooma (Post 916091)
Was it the midnight meat train?

http://drinkupdate.com/wp-content/up...8834-800wi.jpg

Avoid cisco, thunderbird and irish rose.

Onebullit 02-09-2010 11:06 AM

Re: Duke Nukem Forever fanbase CHECK! Please report here if you still care about DNF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JobivanHiob (Post 890889)
What does Scott talk about? Please tell us!!!!

A bet he talks about the fact that he can't talk about the game.

Sorry LOL

Conan of Cooma 02-10-2010 04:01 PM

Scott talks about radars.

Duke's New Chainsaw 02-10-2010 06:34 PM

Nice Fail Quote, Onebullit.

MrBohica 02-14-2010 04:30 PM

Reporting for duty, sir.

KaiserSoze 02-15-2010 05:42 AM

Monthly check in.

Angelo86 02-15-2010 11:51 AM

Duke Nukem - Behind the scenes

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1...0215184940.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Api4ma4pMLM

Conan of Cooma 02-15-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelo86 (Post 916974)

I'm at work, b00b t00b is BANNED!

Anything worth watching?

MrBohica 02-15-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelo86 (Post 916974)

Shit is cash...If only if only, amiryte?
Realllllly funny though, lol

Angelo86 02-17-2010 06:05 PM

hahahahaha! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asfVB...eature=related

Rapture_Rising 02-21-2010 02:15 AM

At the beginning of this year i was still optimistic about DNF coming out, but now in Febuary i really dont give a flying f**k about it anymore, maybe its because seeing those crappy videos that have surfaced recently or that i have been giving my attention to games that i know are actually coming out but in that i still remain optimistic but not let myself carried away and end being dissapointed when the cold hard reality sets in that DNF is truly dead and buried.

marioman360 02-21-2010 06:35 PM

I look forward to Duke Nukem Forever the same way religious people look forward to going to heaven. In the bottom of my heart i question if it's really there, if I'll ever really see it, but i know that I need to believe it's there, that it's coming, to keep my sanity.

Always bet on Duke. ;)

The Commander 02-22-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marioman360 (Post 917707)
I look forward to Duke Nukem Forever the same way religious people look forward to going to heaven. In the bottom of my heart i question if it's really there, if I'll ever really see it, but i know that I need to believe it's there, that it's coming, to keep my sanity.

You really should see a doctor about that, same goes for anyone else too.
If 3DR or any other Duke site is the first thing that you look at when you turn on your PC in the morning then you really need to step back and look at your life.

Go outside, breath the fresh air, go for a walk. Why waste your time here for something that won't see the light of day?

Rapture_Rising 02-22-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Commander (Post 917747)
If 3DR or any other Duke site is the first thing that you look at when you turn on your PC in the morning then you really need to step back and look at your life.

Go outside, breath the fresh air, go for a walk. Why waste your time here for something that won't see the light of day?

Or at least turn your fanaticism to some other game you know is actually getting released.

The Commander 02-22-2010 10:02 AM

GT5? lol

KO Gilligan 02-22-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

What does that say about somebody who thinks a game will never be made,
yet regularly attends the game discussion to make judgement regarding how people spend their time talking about it?

MrBohica 02-22-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Well look who's all high and mighty...Don't act like your shit don't stink, either.
What's it to you that we enjoy spending our time reminiscing about what could have been, and who the hell do you think you are to tell us how to lead our lives?
How productive do you feel judging others via internet when you're doing nothing but the same?

...Gtfo...

Bam050196 02-22-2010 07:01 PM

I still Care & Hope for DNF, that Doesn't mean I have no life though.

Montykoro! 02-22-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conan of Cooma (Post 916057)
Your mental flux capacitor is broken.

and Mr Fusion is Out of order XD

The Commander 02-22-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KO Gilligan (Post 917782)
What does that say about somebody who thinks a game will never be made,
yet regularly attends the game discussion to make judgement regarding how people spend their time talking about it?

I am hardly ever on the 3DR forums due to the fact that they don't allow freedom of speech.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBohica (Post 917824)
Well look who's all high and mighty...Don't act like your shit don't stink, either.
What's it to you that we enjoy spending our time reminiscing about what could have been, and who the hell do you think you are to tell us how to lead our lives?
How productive do you feel judging others via internet when you're doing nothing but the same?

...Gtfo...

I guess you don't know who you are speaking with, lol
That's fine, I see you are new here so I will let that pass. Just keep in mind that I have seen things that you will never see. :)

SS202 02-22-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Just who are you, out of interest?

The Commander 02-22-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS202 (Post 917859)
Just who are you, out of interest?

When the time is right you will find out.

X-Vector 02-23-2010 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Commander (Post 917851)
I am hardly ever on the 3DR forums due to the fact that they don't allow freedom of speech.

That's a good thing.

Duke's New Chainsaw 02-23-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Commander (Post 917861)
When the time is right you will find out.

And there will be much Shock and Awe!

SS202 02-23-2010 04:40 AM

Hoorah!

The Commander 02-23-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke's New Chainsaw (Post 917879)
And there will be much Shock and Awe!

I have said to much already. :censored:

dr.zaius 02-23-2010 01:01 PM

yes, I care....

Betelgeuse 02-23-2010 01:44 PM

It is probably just me, but i have noticed over probably the last year or so, a few new/old people coming here, hanging around expecting to find news, being all optimistic about a new (AAA+) Duke game, but eventually, time passes by and they realise that, there is no "news" their favorite video game character has disappeared (for now?), so they hang around, keeping what little optimism is left inside their innocent mind and then eventually...they grow bitter, tired and frustrated of waiting, they start being bitter toward any thread that is started.
Yet! at the back of there mind, there is still a glimpse of hope, hope that the Duke will rise again!
then eventually, their care factor drops to about 3%, and rarely post at all.

vincentdante 02-23-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betelgeuse (Post 917913)
It is probably just me, but i have noticed over probably the last year or so, a few new/old people coming here, hanging around expecting to find news, being all optimistic about a new (AAA+) Duke game, but eventually, time passes by and they realise that, there is no "news" their favorite video game character has disappeared (for now?), so they hang around, keeping what little optimism is left inside their innocent mind and then eventually...they grow bitter, tired and frustrated of waiting, they start being bitter toward any thread that is started.
Yet! at the back of there mind, there is still a glimpse of hope, hope that the Duke will rise again!
then eventually, their care factor drops to about 3%, and rarely post at all.

Yup 13 years of waiting does that :p

KO Gilligan 02-23-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincentdante (Post 917929)
Yup 13 years of waiting does that :p

I really stopped wanting DNF for the fun of the game a long time ago - there's plenty of fun games out there, and plenty more to come. But if DNF ever emerges it will be symbolic for not giving up - Don't give up 'cause you screwed up - Don't give up because of hard luck - Don't give up because of what other people say.

I always get pissed when some pop star crashes and burns because the media calls them a tramp or a loser - you keep goin' and tell the world to f- off if they aren't behind you.

:ted:

It's mostly just a poetic metaphore since we know that "not giving up" doesn't always mean things turn out well - nonetheless, it is the attitude we should all have.

MrBohica 02-23-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Commander (Post 917851)
That's fine, I see you are new here so I will let that pass. Just keep in mind that I have seen things that you will never see. :)

And there it is again, high and freaking mighty.
Ever heard of a "long time listener, first time caller"? Yea, that's me.
Real cute what you did there, though...I'm just informing you that you honestly shouldn't be the one to judge, sweets. We're all here for the same reason, and if you claim anything different then you're a cold-blooded liar.

dr.zaius 02-23-2010 07:01 PM

Dear duke fans, this reminds me of you guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0RBrOAwECE
Enjoy

The Commander 02-23-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBohica (Post 917937)
and if you claim anything different then you're a cold-blooded liar.

I am not lying.

MrBohica 02-23-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Commander (Post 917947)
I am not lying.

Mhrm...>_>

Duke's New Chainsaw 02-24-2010 12:11 AM

He's a liar and a thief!!!

MUUURRRRDEERRREERRRRRR

The Commander 02-24-2010 03:21 AM

Thief.... maybe. Liar, No.

Rapture_Rising 02-24-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBohica (Post 917937)
And there it is again, high and freaking mighty.
Ever heard of a "long time listener, first time caller"? Yea, that's me.
Real cute what you did there, though...I'm just informing you that you honestly shouldn't be the one to judge, sweets. We're all here for the same reason, and if you claim anything different then you're a cold-blooded liar.

Dude.. He is just doing to piss you off. If he turns out to be an alter-ego of George Broussard then he is just another nobody (no offence) who signed up to this forum waiting for DNF.

KO Gilligan 02-24-2010 08:09 AM

Agreed - keeping the trolls well fed - the forum is just yet another nerd rage outlet with "I'm a badass" role play elements - I suppose it's more exciting than talking about our typically boring existance ;)

MrBohica 02-24-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapture_Rising (Post 917985)
Dude.. He is just doing to piss you off. If he turns out to be an alter-ego of George Broussard then he is just another nobody (no offence) who signed up to this forum waiting for DNF.

Ehhh

Quote:

Originally Posted by KO Gilligan (Post 917993)
Agreed - keeping the trolls well fed - the forum is just yet another nerd rage outlet with "I'm a badass" role play elements - I suppose it's more exciting than talking about our typically boring existance ;)

Lol, mk...

Conan of Cooma 02-24-2010 04:12 PM

I know he's a rude bastard, but he is right.