View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #2

Neuro's Avatar
Re: Need help with Return Of The Triad
"Lumps" are the data inside of a WAD or PK3 file.

Use a lump editor such as xwe or Slumped to browse through them, extract them, add more lumps, etc.
Neuro is offline