Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > General Topics > Non 3DR Game Discussion
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #161
Nihilanth

Re: ROTT: The world's most ludicrous shooter has returned!
Pre-purchased on Steam. I might eventually be disgusted in myself for doing this but hey, might be fun. Also, maybe I'll actually play the original game for the first time.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:18 AM   #162
KO Gilligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
maybe I'll actually play the original game for the first time.
Still fun for me. Keep in mind that our sentimental memories contain cool and realistic graphics - I think I must have mentally added resolution years later.

For me it's a great game to run around like a lunatic fragging everything in bold confrontation. I use that same style in all the oldies... and like every Quake game.
I usually find about 10% of the secrets
Last edited by KO Gilligan; 07-02-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #163
Nihilanth

I don't mind the graphics, I only wish I could increase the resolution to clearly see what's in the distance. I've never played RotT except the shareware so it's all new to me. I think I'll slowly make my way through it, it's kind of fun, in a nostalgic way. And yep, I don't really try to find all the secrets, those old games hide them really well.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #164
Kalki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture_Rising View Post
Rise of the Triad is being released the 31st of July and you can now pre-order it on GOG and i suspect Steam and Green Man Gaming soon.

Here is a new gameplay vid.
Never played this game beyond the shareware either but -

Is that Joe at 0:30?

http://www.3drealms.com/bio/images/legacy_siegler13.jpg

And the "Exterminate" Dalek reference - possibly the NME?

"Gentlemen, generations to follow will see us as the first pioneers of the internet. They will look upon our days as those of brave spirits and free ideals - where men were men, women were men and children were the FBI."

Free Speech
Old 07-02-2013, 05:22 AM   #165
Rapture_Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalki View Post
Never played this game beyond the shareware either but -

Is that Joe at 0:30?

http://www.3drealms.com/bio/images/legacy_siegler13.jpg

And the "Exterminate" Dalek reference - possibly the NME?

Hmm, i haven't noticed that, I think i read somewhere that Joe was working with the Interceptor team on ROTT.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #166
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Gilligan View Post
meh..
It's pretty from what we've seen. When was that official Shadow Warrior release date again?
Shadow Warrior doesn't have a release date yet. It's coming this year for PC... but that's all that is known so far.

So far, Shadow Warrior and Wolfenstein are the only games I'm going to buy this year unless something awesome I can't stand to miss comes along.

Upcoming Anticipated Games: Doom, Shadow Warrior 2, Mafia III, DisHonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Old 07-02-2013, 07:25 AM   #167
crunchy superman

I'll likely get this and SW upon release, but I'm done with pre-ordering games.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #168
KO Gilligan

I've still got my two new sealed pre-ordered BoS boxes sitting here. Perhaps one day Amazon will stop giving them away.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #169
Kalki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture_Rising View Post
Hmm, i haven't noticed that, I think i read somewhere that Joe was working with the Interceptor team on ROTT.
So is that Joe's ROTT character, Heinrich Krist? Wonder if he'll confirm/deny it.
"Gentlemen, generations to follow will see us as the first pioneers of the internet. They will look upon our days as those of brave spirits and free ideals - where men were men, women were men and children were the FBI."

Free Speech
Old 07-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #170
Nihilanth

You will be able to make ROTT 95 levels and play them within ROTT 2013. Apparently you can also convert old levels and play them in a new engine.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #171
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

With the full game's release a little over a week away, I gotta ask... didn't they state they would have a "shareware" styled demo out before the game's release?

And considering how (to me personally) "meh" the game looks, a demo would be a smart thing to do.

Upcoming Anticipated Games: Doom, Shadow Warrior 2, Mafia III, DisHonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Old 07-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #172
crunchy superman

If they've said, I've not heard.

I'd rather doubt it actually, given the budget price tag.

Old 07-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #173
ScrewingUpMyRide

"Yeah, we're looking to do a full on shareware episode post release. But it's all up to Fred and the guys as to when/how. The general consensus is that we'll base it off the original Hunt Begins episode, since that seems like a pretty cool idea."

http://forums.duke4.net/topic/5527-i...05#entry165305
Old 07-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #174
KO Gilligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_Azreal View Post
With the full game's release a little over a week away, I gotta ask... didn't they state they would have a "shareware" styled demo out before the game's release?

And considering how (to me personally) "meh" the game looks, a demo would be a smart thing to do.

It's $15. You already wrote this one off. Their really is no need for a demo to patronize the "meh" sayers.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:12 PM   #175
KO Gilligan

Pre-order ROTT for $11 or $13 with the GreenManGaming rewards program now!

after credit or cash back!

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/07/get...this-week.html
Old 07-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #176
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Quote:
It's $15. You already wrote this one off. Their really is no need for a demo to patronize the "meh" sayers.
Rather funny how quickly some are to defend a game for not having a demo...
When normally, games are knocked for not having a demo when "older games" had demos.

And it's not patronizing.
A demo could turn some people's opinions and draw them to the game.
I've had my opinion changed by convincing demos in the past. Several times actually.

Hell, I was very openly against Max Payne 3 and BioShock: Infinite when they were being marketed. But, upon playing them... love both.
Just because someone has "wrote a game off" due to the marketing and media for it, doesn't mean they should just be ignored as potential consumers.
That would be a very ignorant and stupid way to approach marketing for any product.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #177
KO Gilligan

Because all the other $15 Indie titles give you a demo?

It's quite flattering that you debate this from the perspective of mainstream development. But I'm right with you, every game should have a demo.

ROTT is going to feature some over-the-top weapons. I love those.
It'll also have levels you can move around in - imagine that - it's not on a rail like some of those A-title shooters.

I could go on, and you can tell me about graphics from 2005 (except I'm always the one that says graphics matter - you say it's about the gameplay).

Point being that it's gotta be worth $11 - just go over to GMG this weekend and buy the damn thing.
Last edited by KO Gilligan; 07-28-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #178
ScrewingUpMyRide

Yeah considering the games shareware heritage it really should have a demo. It's lame to be convenient with that stuff since they've built the entire marketing campaign around the ties to Apogee. Still hats off to fresch for pulling this off. People were so harsh towards him with his previous efforts and he sure showed them! He has made an actual game with some of gaming heroes. That's bloody impressive. I've bought it. I'm hoping for the best.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #179
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Quote:
Because all the other $15 Indie titles give you a demo?
15 dollars or 50, if it doesn't interest me... I'm not going to blindly drop money on it just because it's cheap.
I'd rather put 15 bucks towards something I know I'll enjoy as opposed to something there's a slim chance I may have a little bit of fun with.

Old 07-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #180
Nihilanth

According to the official countdown it'll release in 13h.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #181
KO Gilligan

Code:
Pre-loading...
Old 07-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #182
Nihilanth

Played three levels so far. Wow, what to say about... It's exactly what I thought it would be, over the top, crazy and fast. Unbalanced (like the original), sloppy, a technical mess, but fun nonetheless.

There's A LOT of bad things you can say about it but whether this will ruin your experience or not... I wish I could say something to comfort sceptics but I can't. You can enjoy it, I do. You can hate it and it'll be completely fair and understandable.

The game is basically what it was meant to be, ROTT on steroids. It keeps both the strenghts (weapons) and weaknesses (boring enemies). It's as oldschool as you can get: fast pace, pure action, secrets, semi-abstract levels... It feels like a 90s crazy shooter but in modern tech. You can reload weapons but there's no point. There are alternative fire modes. Firebomb is as awesome as always.

Like I said, there's a lot to complain about. It's a bit of a challange to determine what exactly should be considered a flaw (after all it's a faithful remake of a 1995 game AND it's a low budget title). A lot of the sloppiness comes either from staying true to the original ROTT or the fact that it's not a AAA game. I'll just skip the obvious and mention things I don't like.

The game is a technical trainwreck. It runs horribly even on the lowest settings. This takes away some of the fun because a game this fast should run at max fps all the time to feel good. Humour is immature and silly. It's bearable because you don't have to look at it but burps and farts after picking up healing items are not exactly something I want to hear. You can turn of the voices but I think it also mutes the enemies. It's weird that in a game designed for a PC Master Race there are no manual saves. It kind of helps getting better at playing but can be annoying too.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:09 PM   #183
KO Gilligan

Did I say the graphics looked like 2005?
I meant 2003

The game runs smooth as can be for me. The speedy run through the levels feels exactly like ROTT. It makes you stop and look around and bang the walls for secrets - in a WTF kinda way, just like ROTT.

So far I'm really happy with it - best $11 I've spent in a long time. Only a couple levels into it. Wife has me doing home improvement duties, and it's gonna really piss her off if I take any more ROTT breaks.

The voice acting is like a middle school media project, and the weird yawning if you stand around too long makes me want to shoot my own character.
Last edited by KO Gilligan; 07-31-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #184
Rapture_Rising

I downloaded from GOG last night albeit having corrupted .bin files and having to redownload them.

It's pretty much everything i expected it to be but i found once i turned off the background music i was enjoying it a lot more, the heavy metal soundtrack got a bit tedious once i was running around in circles trying to find a key.

One small critique is there are some pretty wild performance drops especially in crushing ceiling areas but i suppose they will be patched eventually.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #185
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

This. Is power.
It seems I've grown even more powerful then I ever realized...

Damn.
I banned a few people a few weeks ago for spamming my private messages with comments about how awesome RotT would be, and how I was a fecking idiot to stupid to realize it.
But this is just hilarious.

To think I pissed someone off enough it caused them to waste time and money on me... I feel all sorts of spiffy.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #186
ScrewingUpMyRide

Yeesh that's petty.

Tech-wise the games a disaster. It runs like a fat guy running up a hill on ATI cards. Folks comparing the game to the classics like Duke 3d or Blood are off their rocker. It's closer to a Nerovision. That sounds a little harsh, but I'm quite fond of it despite tons of issues and being faithful to a fault by bringing over some design flaws from the original ROTT.

It's super rough with terrible collision detection, hitboxes and getting stuck in geometry happening way to frequently. While a few of the enemies have really neat behaviours (stealing your weapon, feigning death) inherited from the original, most of them are just repetitive, vanilla and boring

Interceptor has a long way to go before they approach 3DR/Monolith/ID at their worst. The game has a ton of good will going for it, like the anti-DNF. It has so many bizarre decisions and poorly placed checkpoints (I have no problem with them in other games) that brings to mind pre-patched Daikatana, and not being able to backtrack through levels just sucks. It hard to recommend it at the moment. Just too many rough edges. There can never be too much hype. You can only under deliver.

Good on them for making a game though. That's pretty badass!
Last edited by ScrewingUpMyRide; 08-01-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:20 PM   #187
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Yeah, the game is not good.
I've spent an hour with it, and I'm not impressed. Not even in a "so bad it's fun" way, it's just... so bad it's... boring.
I'm finding no challenge. The level design is the same linear path they've been making fun of. The checkpoint system I haven't had to deal with as I haven't died yet... but, I've seen others play and seen that it's pretty horribly placed.

I in no way see this as a retail product that people should be spending money on to play. And, I know, it's only 15 bucks... but, Black Mesa was free.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #188
ScrewingUpMyRide

That's right.

Black Mesa had the opposite problem of ROTT. "If you're not John Holmes, don't show." They didn't show until it was done. It was so polished for an amateur project. It had been play tested. This feels very slapped together. Interceptor just over reached.

I hope they get the lesson here. They're at Quakecon but they're not in that league - not by a long shot. The want the trappings of their heroes without demonstrating it in their product. There's a reason Duke 3D, Blood and Max Payne took forever, They had "that" feeling. That's the hard part. I don't know the pressures they were under, but the whole thing feels very rip, shit and bust to me.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #189
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

I'm still very excited for the Shadow Warrior reboot. But, that's because Flying Wild Hog knows what they are doing. From the experiences struggling to make Painkiller, putting everything into it...
To what they did with Hard Reset. They know how to deliver.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #190
ScrewingUpMyRide

Dead right! Shadow Warrior, now that Wolfy's moved to next year, is probably going to be the best shooter this year. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Hard Reset was a really polished first-time effort with a ton a of neat ideas for a new studio. That along with the Bulletstorm and Painkiller legacy, gives me faith they'll nail it. It's playable at Quakecon now. We should be seeing some new gameplay footage next week! The Wild Hog engine is beautiful!
Last edited by ScrewingUpMyRide; 08-01-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #191
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Yes.
I'm hoping for some awesome news on SW from QuakeCon. And even with Wolf delayed until next year, hoping they show some footage of it, or at least talk about it a bit more.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #192
Nihilanth

Here are most of my thoughts on ROTT after finishing it for the first time.

GOOD STUFF
> Level design is a mix between something that looks realistic with a lot of abstraction - it stays true to ROTT'95 without being maze'y and confusing.
> Also, while ROTT does not manage to bring the best of 90s level design in terms of level structure (not that ROTT'95 did that), it's a bit closer to that than modern shooters.
> All amazing weapons are back and all of them are fun to use. The only disappoitment is FlameWall which is no longer an instant kill.
> Enforcers and Monks are no longer bulletsponges, they're easier to kill.
> This doesn't really improve combat a lot but certain enemy skills have been slightly upgraded: Lightning Guards have a special 'steal' move, Strike Team members dodge upon firing, not being hit.
> Rocket jumping secrets! Hell, secrets at all!
> Excalibat is actually good this time around (more versatile, but also weaker because you shoot one baseball at a time).
> Overally all the non-combat, platforming, jumping, trap navigation sections are pretty cool and well designed (unless checkpoints + jumping screws you over).
> World map! Good it's to see it back.
> Each episode has its unique theme and sticks with it. There's everything from dark corridors to bright open areas, castles and factories, gardens and caves.
> Oldschool, arcade, multi-stage bosses. First two are practiculary cool. The rest are not as imaginative.
> There's only one instance where an attempt at humour is successful: I think the death of Darian is pretty funny.
> ROTT has some irrational stuff in it that's rather cool. For instance you can reload your weapons even though you have infinite ammo and infinite clip size.
> It's cool you can change soundtrack to the old one. New tracks are good but they can get a little heavy on ears.

BAD STUFF
technical:
> Performance is horrible, the game is completely unoptimized. There are occasional fps drops for no reason (especially on max settings). Sometimes even low settings will not save you.
> Animations are very very weak, no doubt about it. Everything from movement to scripted sequences.
> Tons and tons and tons of glitches. It's actually pretty funny. Every glitch you can think of, you'll find it here.
> Voice acting is very bad and 99% of what's being said is even worse.
> Tons of situations where unaware enemies will stand still and do nothing, even when you shoot them.
> I've seen the final boss fall through the floor.

gameplay:
> ROTT uses checkpoint system. Sometimes replaying sections is fun, you play more, you get better at it. There are however numerous instances, especially with insta-death puzzles, that will force you to replay long and difficult sections. Same is true for multi-stage bosses (lots of trial and error). Final boss is the only one that gives you a checkpoint after the first stage.
> Each episode consists of 4 levels + boss level + secret level. I think that's a bit too short. Even one additional level per episode would make a difference.
> I've seen two secret levels and unfortunately both are dedicated to collecting coins, no enemies.
> A slighly open, exploration based level design is hindered by the fact that checkpoints block your way back. Often you can't go back to look for secrets (unless the level is designed so you come back to an earlier area).
> Shortage of Powerups/Powerdowns, compared to the original.
> Definitively not enough wanderwalls.
> Very poor flight control (makes jumping sections extra difficult).
> Some invisible walls are rather annoying.
> ROTT is so faithful to ROTT'95 that it even brought back the fact that the game gets worse with each episode. E1/2 are fine, E3 is a bit of a disappointment but still ok. But E4 remains the weakest. It's riddled with monster closets, almost no coins to collect, etc.
> Non existant AI, enemies are a cannon fodder.
> Often it's not clear how an exit looks like and you can wander into it by accident when you might want to explore a bit more.
> Havana Smooth and Deadly Gentleman do NOT play in any level. Unacceptable.

other:
> Maybe you don't throw poop around but other than that, ROTT makes DNF look like a comedic sophistication. Essentially every attempt at humour is a complete failure.
> Special mention to burps and farts when eating health items. I haven't seen ANYONE complain about it but it bugs the hell out of me.
> Overally while ROTT'95 was crazy, over the top, bathing in a 'not taking itself seriously at all' mentality, this one resorts to immature jokes and horrible one liners.

Generally ROTT stays true to ROTT'95, A LOT. What that means is that is that all the good stuff is back... But likewise most of the bad stuff is back as well. It's faithful to the legacy but also not necessary good in design. Here are a couple of examples:
> Enemies are boring. They have their unique skills (stealing weapons, dodging, playing dead) but overally there is no diversity and no specific strategies. You don't care who is your target unless it's an Enforcer.
> Gameplay lacks combat dynamics. Normal attacks are weak, stronger ones will one-shot you (only a slight exaggeration).

OVERALLY
ROTT is exactly what I thought it would be. It's ROTT, created in 2013. It's very faithful to ROTT'95 for good and bad. Some issues like confusing levels design have been addressed, others, like poor combat, remain. Lots of issues should have been fixed and not copied. Still I have fun with it. It's not a very good game by any means, it's not a very unique game, it's not the right direction. I don't know, I understand that objectively this game is not very good but I can't really be disappointed because I knew it'd turn out like this. I expected a faithful remake and that's what I got. It's not a remake of a remarkable game to begin with but it could have been done a milion times better of course. You get the gist of it.

Plus, I got ROTT'95 and Blake Stone games and I had a lot of fun with them so I don't regret this purchase.

TIPS:
> If you want to avoid losing weapons when you die before reaching the first checkpoint, go back to Main Menu and click Resume.
> If you run into an issue where you don't see certain things on the walls (EXIT sign, 'Not a secret' writings, red Triad symbols marking secrets), try defaulting settings in launcher (note that this will reset everything in in-game settings).
> Firebomb is the best weapon, it's overpowered and cuts through bosses like a hot knife through butter. Always try to secure one and put it to the best use because other weapons do significantly less damage to bosses.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #193
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

Finished it.
I'm honestly finding it hard to find anything good to say about it.
I'm not saying they didn't try, or that they don't have an affinity for the original RotT.

But, that's the problem... they made it so much like the original it doesn't feel original or unique. It feels lazy, copied and pasted... as if they took the hard work of someone else and slapped some childish profanity into it and threw it into Unreal Engine 3.
Doesn't help that it's so buggy and unoptimized that it honestly feels like a late alpha, early beta build.

Just because they were "trying" to stay true to the original didn't mean they couldn't fix the problems of the original. Horrible enemy AI, dull combat and terrible level design aren't okay just because you game is a remake of a game from the 90s.
And they've done something they bitched about constantly at the GBX forums about DNF. Platforming. Only, their platforming is almost always instant death.

They could've made a good game. It could've stayed true to the original while expanding upon and improving on. Making the enemies more interesting and varied to fight, giving them better AI so they provide a decent challenge. Instead of making the challenge come from terrible controls, checkpoints and crap "traps".
And. Story. Why does it need to be so none existent? Because it's a "throwback"? There is a TON of room for a decent, campy and entertaining story about a group of special forces guys going to a island outside of Los Angeles to take down a religious cult.
It doesn't need to be top level, but... it could've been expanded upon and added to to "make" the game's progression feel worthwhile.

But, no. Minimal creativity with no twist or flair of originality. They did nothing to put their own mark on the series. Nothing to say "We love the original, so here's our take on the universe."...
As has been pointed out by a few, I've said it before... and I'll gladly say it again. A lazy UT3 mod that should be free. FREE.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #194
Wamplet

holy cow, I saw the preview video for it on steam or somewhere and i think it had wizards and enemies in there that made no sense to the original game.

One of my pals had high hopes for it and i had to break the news to him that it went from full price to bargain bin within a week or 2 of release.
"By god... Wamp has a point." -Damien_Azreal
Old 08-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #195
hellchicken
Bargain bin? I wouldn't mind getting this game for cheap, even after so many negative reviews and also comments from the people here.

In any case, I suppose Shadow Warrior is the game to look forward to now.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:25 AM   #196
fresch
Old 08-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #197
Damien_Azreal
Super Moderator

As a moderator I do my job in keeping the forums in check.
But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my honest opinions of a product regardless of who made it.

It's no secret that I have no nostalgic love for RotT. The original game I hated as well, I found it tedious and boring. A cobbled together mess of design choices and horrible level design. I enjoyed the shareware when I was younger, but hated the full game.
And upon trying to replay the full game several months about I found it even worse then I remembered.

My feelings for your game come from me alone. They are not representative of anyone, any company... anything but myself.
I have never put down another user for enjoying the game, or any game. As I've always said in multiple threads at many times, I'm always happy when someone finds a game they enjoy. Even if I don't. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to post my thoughts on it.

My biggest issue has always been the lack of originality. It's obvious you intended to stay true to the original. But, while some may see that as a nostalgic positive... it's a negative as well.
The game doesn't feel like it has any creative direction taken with it. No stamp of your own originality, the studios "take" on the RotT universe. It's feels like RotT picked up and dropped into UE3... with the same shortcoming and problems that the original game had.
Only now, it's hindered by floaty controls... and terrible one liners and farting sounds.

As I've said, I know people like and are enjoying the game. Good for them. Honestly. People enjoy lots of games I can't stand, but I'll never knock someone for doing so.
But, this game did nothing for me. From the platforming, to the lack of an autorun on/off button... dull enemy AI and drag level design.
It's simply not my thing.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #198
MAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik Schreiber View Post
Damien, do you have some kind of hate towards Interceptor, Rise of the Triad and me specifically?

You would think that as a "Representative" of 3D Realms, who has a big part in this game, and our other games, you would be a bit more supportive.
We have a lot of fans who loves the game, and it's a product created truly in the spirit of 3D Realms and Apogee.

ROTT is the first game in a series of titles created to bring back the magic we miss from Duke3D, Rise of the Triad, etc. Something we are very proud of.
A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this game, and it's a game we love to death.

It's fine that you don't like the game - But we are all family here. Shooting down everyone who likes the game in this thread, seems a bit excessive for a Moderator of forum, of a company, which is actively involved with game itself.

As a Moderator you should set a good example

Just my 2 cents
Where on earth did he show hatred towards you or Interceptor?

He wrote a perfectly unbiased review of a game he bothered to pay for and play.

Game developers shouldn't be that sensitive to criticism but rather try to learn a lesson from a good one.

Just my 2 cents

How do you take someone seriously when their sig is the machine stats? -Tea Monster
Old 08-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #199
Nihilanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT View Post
(...) a game he bothered to pay for (...)
No :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_Azreal View Post
This. Is power.
It seems I've grown even more powerful then I ever realized...

Damn.
I banned a few people a few weeks ago for spamming my private messages with comments about how awesome RotT would be, and how I was a fecking idiot to stupid to realize it.
But this is just hilarious.

To think I pissed someone off enough it caused them to waste time and money on me... I feel all sorts of spiffy.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #200
MAT

That doesn't change much, though.

Wow, I'm more amazed at the fact that someone actually gave away their serial key. The game must be really terrible.

How do you take someone seriously when their sig is the machine stats? -Tea Monster