Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Betelgeuse
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

1. Old Comment

Skateboarding

yeah that would be good to land aswell, not as much risk involved too. i might try it down a flight of stairs soon.
  2. Old Comment

Skateboarding

I'd rather be able to do it and level out onto the top of the pipe but thats harder then landing it in the pipe
  3. Old Comment

Skateboarding

lol, that's why im afraid too hold it all the way into re-entry, it's not like a minor fall when you hook up on something like that, it's a friggin disaster of broken/fractured bones and or damaged tendon, proportions.
  4. Old Comment

Skateboarding

Last time i tried my back trucks got stuck on the ramp during reentry

Didn't feel good
  5. Old Comment

Skateboarding

thanx man, yeah doing a stale fish out of a quarter pipe is heeps harder than doing it over a hip or something, (so i have come to experience) i haven't actually landed one in a quarter pipe yet, i think my problem is im trying to go to big, so when im in the air and im looking down at the coping, i pretty much crap my pants and chicken out before landing back in the quarter pipe lol, but i'll get it eventally.
  6. Old Comment

Skateboarding

Whoa nice job. I still cant can't manage to pull one in a halfpipe. Last time i tried I ate it pretty bad. The weathers getting nicer here. After this heat wave is over I plan to start skating again
  7. Old Comment

Tragedy

yeah i "could"... but im over it now, i'll be more cautious next time i margarine up some bread too have with my re-heated casserole.

I was really just being a drama queen for the hell of it, in a non serious way.
  8. Old Comment

Tragedy

You could always make some more casserole.
  9. Old Comment

Tragedy

This is true kalki, why did i have to be so sidetracked by that documentary... Ive lived my life with no regrets, until this unfortunate event, i find it hard to even look at bread anymore, flashbacks of unwanted margarine'd bread... everywhere i look. i see it on peoples faces, in games, on the bus, while a skate... i need help.
    I need too be institutionalized. :insomnia:

All margarine'd bread and no casserole juice/sauce makes Nate a dull boy.
    All margarine'd bread and no casserole juice/sauce makes Nate a dull boy......

lol, damn you globalization! *shakes fist*
  10. Old Comment

Tragedy

There's no justice in the world for those spare pieces of bread. None. No amount of mayo or nutella could possibly compensate. :(

I blame globalization.
  11. Old Comment

New Skate park.

deal! i will miss what the girls around here are wearing, but bugger it, i want the cold weather.

yeah they have a sweet team riding there trucks though, you know they're quality when Louie Barletta skate them xP, darkstar is nice, i had pig wheels last time they were awesome, but these bones wheels are good too, they're reall hard, they crush rocks beneath them so i get less chalkies.. i hate chalkies.

lol, yeah but don't feel bad, they have a LOT of deck designs that aren't on the site.
  12. Old Comment

New Skate park.

That's how we feel about winter right now lol. I'll trade you our cold crappy snowy weather for your nice and warm weather lol.
    Krux trucks are too heavy imo. And I prefer Darkstar wheels but my Zeros are smooth too. I love my Zero deck. I don't get why its not in the product section of there site. I guess Canada isn't important enough to be on there site.
  13. Old Comment

New Skate park.

oooo nice, i wish that's what i had, zero is my ideal deck and iv'e always wanted to ride zero wheels, iv'e never considered krux trux though, but there's so many kinds of trucks and when ever i buy a pair they last me about a year usually, so i never really stress about truck brands.

oh right the snow! i actually would LOVE it! if it snowed here. it's like 40 degree's of heat here, heat wave this week, but it's meant to be bloody autumn phuckrying out loud! can't wait for a cool change. summers great and all, but im kind of over it right now.
    Updated 03-16-2008 at 12:24 PM by Betelgeuse
  14. Old Comment

New Skate park.

Zero "Canada" Deck (has the Canadian flag on the bottom, Green Zero wheel, Bones Red Barrings Krux trucks.

Its kinda upsetting right now because we can't skate with the snow on the ground. I've been skating in my basement so i don't get to rusty. xD
  15. Old Comment

New Skate park.

haha yeah it's madness, it's like watching a bunch of cave people discovering pain, hopefully this isn't as frequent as the months go by, but i doubt it.

thanx. B-rod a.k.a Brodie, he's got some good tricks, pretty consistent.

i have a "kwala" deck (aussie brandname) with thunder trucks and some bones wheels, all my bearings are a bit of a mixture though, they always pop and shit, so i have to replace them with spares, but i just bought a pack of "Modus" bearings the other day, but im gonna wait till one more bearing pops before i put them in.

what kind of deck are you rolling with?
  16. Old Comment

New Skate park.

Oh my god. It happens in the skate park where I skate too. Fights over cigarettes and who gets to skate what. Like **** off and let me skate whatever I want. But no if you say that to them they hit you. Its f**king ridiculous .

Nice Nollie BS Heelflip. What kind of board setup do you have