Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Betelgeuse
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Rate this Entry

Tragedy

Submit "Tragedy" to Digg Submit "Tragedy" to del.icio.us Submit "Tragedy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tragedy" to Google
Posted 03-26-2008 at 02:20 AM by Betelgeuse

I just reheated a bowl of delicious steak casserole .

Set for a minute thirty, as it was doing many degree's of spins in the microwave, i decided i would margarine some bread.... 3 pieces to be exact

The casserole was done just as i was margarine-ing the last piece of bread, so that was pretty convenient.

I sat down to watch a documentary about punk as i ate my casserole, i dipped a piece of margarine'd bread in the casserole juice/sauce and took a bite, they went SUperbly together, it was truly a magical taste.

After i had finished the first piece of bread, i thought i would eat the casserole by it's self as there was plenty of room for more bread dipping, and i wanted too save the best for last.

I became very interested in this documentary, as i was putting fork full after fork full of casserole in my mouth...

The casserole was eventually.... gone...

But i forgot about the other 2 pieces of bread. now i have to eat them without dipping them in awesome casserole juice/sauce. ... they're NOTHING without the casserole juice/sauce, and i don't even really want them, they're like a half attractive drunk girl at a club, i guess i have too be really drunk too eat the last 2 pieces...

Tragic.

:(
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 30488 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There's no justice in the world for those spare pieces of bread. None. No amount of mayo or nutella could possibly compensate. :(

I blame globalization.
  2. Old Comment
    This is true kalki, why did i have to be so sidetracked by that documentary... Ive lived my life with no regrets, until this unfortunate event, i find it hard to even look at bread anymore, flashbacks of unwanted margarine'd bread... everywhere i look. i see it on peoples faces, in games, on the bus, while a skate... i need help.
    I need too be institutionalized. :insomnia:

All margarine'd bread and no casserole juice/sauce makes Nate a dull boy.
    All margarine'd bread and no casserole juice/sauce makes Nate a dull boy......

lol, damn you globalization! *shakes fist*
  3. Old Comment
    You could always make some more casserole.
  4. Old Comment
    yeah i "could"... but im over it now, i'll be more cautious next time i margarine up some bread too have with my re-heated casserole.

I was really just being a drama queen for the hell of it, in a non serious way.