PDA

View Full Version : I NEED TO WIN NFS:Hot Pursuit 2 Multiplayer

Raptor
04-18-2005, 01:24 AM
I need to win a tournament in my university. Tell me how can I outsmart my opponents. I haven't played this game for the last 2 years coz I've been up with Undergrounds. Any cheats? Any multiplater tips would be really appreciated.

Phait
04-18-2005, 01:47 AM
Practice.

Paroxysm
04-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Race better than your opponents!!!!

TerminX
04-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Race in first person instead of third. I prefer third person for games like GTA where you just casually drive around, but first person is a definite must for me if I want to win a race.

Oh, also, get used to driving manual instead of automatic. That helps as well.

theRobot
04-18-2005, 12:54 PM
TerminX said:
Race in first person instead of third. I prefer third person for games like GTA where you just casually drive around, but first person is a definite must for me if I want to win a race.

Oh, also, get used to driving manual instead of automatic. That helps as well.

Seconded, because every word is true... Standard/Manual transmission is a whole lot better for racing, because you have full control of the gears and it's not based on the cars computer "assumptions."

Bludd
04-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Drive well and don't crash into things. http://forums.3drealms.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Logic Bomb
04-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Raptor said:
I need to win a tournament in my university. Tell me how can I outsmart my opponents. I haven't played this game for the last 2 years coz I've been up with Undergrounds. Any cheats? Any multiplater tips would be really appreciated.

I swear to god I'm sick of people who will cheat in order to win. People seem to think that because they can cheat and win that they are better for some reason. Maybe you merely meant lap shortcuts or whatever but my opinion is if you want to be better then everyone, get better.

Chances are you will lose your competition, there are more then likely people who play the game daily and have for a long time now. Go and try for sure but if you think a few lines of text on this UBB will shoot you ahead of the pro's you're crazy.

- LB

Needle
04-19-2005, 03:47 PM
Raptor said:
Any cheats?

I hope you lose. You'd deserve it.

pjohnsonjr
04-19-2005, 03:51 PM
The only tried and true way to outpreform others is to Eat Your Wheaties!

Don't you know if you cheat in a challenge with other people they will kick you out with no hesitation...

In the words of Mr. T:
Don't waste yo time with no jibba jabba, just drink yo milk fool! I pity the fool who don't drinks his milk!

Needle
04-19-2005, 04:06 PM
/deleted. Insulted the wrong person.

pjohnsonjr
04-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Dude that's not cool, this is not the misquoting thread.

Needle
04-19-2005, 04:13 PM
/deleted

pjohnsonjr
04-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Did I tell him to. NO

I'm against cheating. I told him to eat his wheaties and drink his milk... If this is the way you get your amusement, I suggest getting it elsewhere.

Needle
04-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Sorry. Somehow I thought I was replying to the thread starter. I'm a bit confused. One of that ten beer I've been drinking must've been old or something.

pjohnsonjr
04-19-2005, 04:31 PM
It's ok...

just threw me off guard.. Watch out for bad beers... You could make that skunky beer face. It kills http://forums.3drealms.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hhg.gif

tony
04-19-2005, 06:58 PM
All games have the same cheat code: skill.

pjohnsonjr
04-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Napoleon Dynamite said it right: Women Like Guys with Skills...

Joe Siegler
04-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Raptor said:

You want to cheat at a tournament? That's not exactly WINNING anything.