Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Bløgg
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

I will bløgg about Formula 1 and TV shows.
Rate this Entry

What is this Formula 1 malarkey anyway?

Submit "What is this Formula 1 malarkey anyway?" to Digg Submit "What is this Formula 1 malarkey anyway?" to del.icio.us Submit "What is this Formula 1 malarkey anyway?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What is this Formula 1 malarkey anyway?" to Google
Posted 03-23-2009 at 03:06 PM by Bludd
Updated 03-23-2009 at 03:21 PM by Bludd

If you've been reading my blog postings about F1 or if you've just noticed that I've been blogging about it and you don't really know what F1 is and what it is about, and your imagination isn't captured by reading, maybe the videos at the official Formula 1 site may give a clearer picture.

The videos that are available are from the 2008 season.

Click [URL="http://www.formula1.com/services/play_video.html"]here[/URL].

I can recommend the videos from the races in Belgium, Britain, Japan, Brazil, Monaco, Turkey, Canada and Singapore. Unfortunately at the time of writing, the Singapore video is unavailable, but rest assured the race was spectacular; it was, after all, the first night race in the history of the sport.

Enjoy!
Posted in Sports
Views 3930 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    KKKUUUUUBBBBBIIIIICCCCCCAAAAA! Oh, yeah it's almost a new season. Wow, there have never been so many changes in rules especially about the car contruction. This season can be very surprising.
  2. Old Comment
    Kubica certainly has a shot at the title. Last year, they had a good, consistent car but stopped development too early to focus on this year. Kubica wasn't very pleased because he was in the running for quite some time. If the new car isn't good, they wasted a good opportunity last year.
  3. Old Comment
    Well, now we know that BMW isn't quite at the top at the moment :) BMW has always lacked pace on fridays, but somehow on saturdays qualifying they find pace to be respectable. Will this happen this season or not, that remains to be seen.
  4. Old Comment
    Looks like the diffuser gang has a serious advantage.