Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Posted 04-29-2008 at 01:25 PM by Joe Siegler (The Well of Wishes)

Well, I got it today along with most everyone else. Last night at 12:30AM there were about a dozen 3DR staffers playing the game - quite funny to see all of Page 1 of my friends list all be the same game.

Probably be more tonight, as the non midnight crowd (myself included) get the game and play it.

Of course now I want to go home and play it - I have to sit here at...
3D Realms Staff
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Spanish GP Race: Heikki apparently OK

Posted 04-27-2008 at 08:18 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)
Updated 05-02-2008 at 07:27 AM by Bludd

Heikki Kovalainen had a heavy crash which lodged his car under the tyre barrier. It kinda looked like Michael Schumacher's crash at Silverstone in 1999 when he broke his leg, but Heikki seems to have escaped without serious injury; a slight concussion and a sore elbow looks to be the only things that ail him. The safety measures in F1 are apparently working.

Sad to see Renault's hopes go up in flames, with Alonso's engine saying "so long" and Piquet crashing with Bourdais....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Spanish GP Quali: Renault back on form?

Posted 04-26-2008 at 06:26 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)

What a cracker this qualifying was.

There were so many cars driving flat out to the very end of each session and for a couple of seconds, Fernando Alonso was on pole for his home race! Kimi Räikkönen was the only one left behind Alonso on a hot lap and there was no time left on the clock.

You could hear the Spanish spectators cheering for their hero. It doesn't really put a dent in the celebrations that Kimi managed to go 0.0091 seconds quicker because this result for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Urge to kill rising...

Posted 04-25-2008 at 12:21 AM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)

Well it's 2am. I go downstairs to get a drink before going to bed, and WTF is this shit? My mom's f***tard of a boyfriend is laying [I]naked[/I] on the floor halfway out of the bathroom, and sleeping! I could smell the alcohol from the kitchen, so I presume he passed out. Thank god I didn't "see" anything... :mryuck:

Why do I have to put up with this shit? WTF does she see in the jerkoff? And she isn't even home that I saw!

:brickwall:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Personal Hero

Posted 04-11-2008 at 10:43 PM by Gamebrain
Updated 04-12-2008 at 09:04 PM by Gamebrain

[CENTER]Everyone has their heroes. Im starting to find myself looking for an inspirational, wonderful person that I consider a hero. This man would probably top the list of heroes for me.
[IMG]http://www.rileyrockindex.com/pics/wilson.jpg[/IMG]

His name is Brian Wilson. You may or may not have heard of him before, but almost everyone has heard his music. He's the founder of the legendary 60's rock/pop group, The Beach Boys, and one of rock's greatest singer/songwriters. If...
Posted in Uncategorized