Go Back   3D Realms Forums > ZuljinRaynor
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Conversation Between ZuljinRaynor and Yatta
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
  1. Yatta
    12-11-2008 11:14 PM
    Yatta
    I didn't say I respect any one group's definition, I said that the definition is distorted because of its abundant interpretations among various cultures--which leads me to believe that pedophilia can only be interpreted subjectively, because the contemporary world has varying standards on the subject.

Whether you want to interpret particular cases depending on where they occur, such as this case which occurred in America, is once again an individual choice, and therefore still subjective.

In the case of the female teacher, I think you and I are interpreting pedophilia differently.
  2. ZuljinRaynor
    12-11-2008 11:00 PM
    ZuljinRaynor
    Yes, but you said to use the modern day definition, and that's what I'm using. That's what you are claiming is wrong. Remember when I talked about biological age? You said no one used that as for the definition of an adult. You know what people use? Age of consent. That's adulthood. It is pedophilia unless you just don't care about the modern definition and have your own, but that's a different story. That's your definition, not the culture's and that's what you said to resepect... a culture's definition and that's the definition in America.
  3. Yatta
    12-11-2008 10:55 PM
    Yatta
    I'm not avoiding it. I just disagree with it.

I still love you, but I disagree with you on what should justify pedophilia. It's as simply as that. :-)
  4. ZuljinRaynor
    12-11-2008 10:53 PM
    ZuljinRaynor
    Hostility? Bwahaha, why don't you try to understand my posts instead of just going around "why are you using this arguement?" You're just wearing blinders and not seeing my point. I see yours, you just don't seem to enjoy my counter are are avoiding it every way you can.
  5. Yatta
    11-18-2008 10:35 PM
    Yatta
    I give you HellyKitty. <3

And shower you with my love. <3
  6. ZuljinRaynor
    11-11-2008 01:30 AM
    ZuljinRaynor
    Hahaha, okay. I forgive you too. :P
  7. Yatta
    11-11-2008 12:14 AM
    Yatta
    I forgive you. <3
  8. ZuljinRaynor
    11-10-2008 11:01 PM
    ZuljinRaynor
    I asked Steve 2 seconds after you said that he was done and taking a rest. And he said "WTF?" He left to fix his mic. And he came back.

Also you ran ahead either way. We told you we were playing with Steve and he left to fix his mic.

Not to mention Steve said that this is how you play, just running ahead.
  9. ZuljinRaynor
    10-06-2008 06:01 PM
    ZuljinRaynor
    Thanks Yatta. You got a nice scheme here too.
  10. Yatta
    10-06-2008 02:51 PM
    Yatta
    Hey Zooljin <3

Nice profile design.