Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Jinroh
Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Conversation Between Jinroh and alexgk
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 74
  1. Jinroh
    09-18-2008 02:32 PM
    Jinroh
    Yes, I'm the same way, though Killer 7 and No More Heroes are probably at the top of the list.

What about just out of the Sonic games? Mine would be picking two of them, Sonic 2 and Sonic CD. ^_^
  2. Jinroh
    09-18-2008 01:20 PM
    Jinroh
    Awesome! Congrats on your independence Mexico! My Dad worked in Mexico for a bit for his old company. He really enjoyed working down there.

Ah, I see the good old Zune. ^_^ Yes, I've been deving the GBA for almost 4 years now. So I should actually do something than crappy pong games and lame demos. lol.

I figured you would be and I knew you'd be a fan of Tails lol. Any particular game that is your favorite?
  3. alexgk
    09-18-2008 01:00 PM
    alexgk
    Those free days were caused by Mexico's Day of Independence, and my weekly free day on Wednesdays :p

Well, XNA entered to portable development with 3.0 beta (using Zune). But GBA sounds nice too...

Btw, I'm a fan of Sonic :D (specially Tails ^_^)
  4. Jinroh
    09-18-2008 12:49 PM
    Jinroh
    Awesome glad to hear you're doing well. ^_^

How were those 5 free days? Fun? I wish I had some days off other than the weekend. XD

Yes, I've heard a lot about XNA that is good, but I've never used it myself. I use DirectX myself, but have been working on a software rendering engine for about the past year. It's finally coming into something that is soon to be usable for a game. My main goal was to do something cool 3D on the GBA or GP2X which don't have 3D Hardware. >.> Little did I know it would cost me tons of time, and a book to learn how to do it lol.

I'm also working on a 2D Sonic Style Tile Based Side Scroller lol.

If you really like XNA maybe I'll try it though too, because DirectX is very unwieldy to use. lol.
  5. alexgk
    09-18-2008 11:40 AM
    alexgk
    I'm fine :)

Finally at school, after 5 free days :p
    I've been researching a lot about XNA. There's a tutorial in particular I think will give me some basics I need...
  6. Jinroh
    09-18-2008 11:21 AM
    Jinroh
    Hey Hey Alex! How are you?
  7. alexgk
    09-18-2008 10:50 AM
    alexgk
    Hi there!
  8. Jinroh
    09-12-2008 11:58 AM
    Jinroh
    That's awesome! ^_^

Both of those. You're game programming material! I may have to recruit you for my future startup. ;)
  9. alexgk
    09-12-2008 09:35 AM
    alexgk
    Roflwut

Also, I made a kawaii Pyong drawing during 3D Math class... XD
  10. Jinroh
    09-08-2008 12:00 PM
    Jinroh
    Awesome glad you survived the exams. And programming this evening sounds like a darn good idea.

Hmm...didn't play the iD pack, I'll have to check it out. But first I've gotta beat Killer7 and Izuna 1 and 2. lol.