Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Stam1na - Raja and Stam1na in general

Posted 02-13-2008 at 08:22 PM by peoplessi
Updated 02-13-2008 at 08:24 PM by peoplessi

Most of you probably haven't heard [B]Stam1na[/B]. They are finnish thrashmetallers, simply put, but their music goes beyond basic thrashmetal, having some progressive elements in their songs. They sing in finnish, so most of the lyrics won't really open to a foreigner, although some of the lyrics have been translated by fans to english. That doesn't really matter in their, or mine, opinion, since [B]Rammstein[/B] has also proven to be very succesfull singing in german. 1996 marked the start for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Megadeth - Helsinki 2008

Posted 02-13-2008 at 08:04 PM by peoplessi

[B]Megadeth[/B] kicked off their european tour from [I]Helsinki, Finland[/I] with warmup bands [B]Volbeat[/B] and [B]Ensiferum[/B]. This was called "[B]Tuska Winter War 2008[/B]". [B]Tuska[/B] Festival is very well known every year metalfestival in Finland. Of course I had to be there, field ticket was the only thing that I was going to settle for, and gladly managed to get. What made this visit special beyond the fact that it started the tour, is that it was the first appearance of [B]Megadeth[/B]'s...
Posted in Uncategorized