Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

This is where you will find the answers to all your questions you will ever have. If you have a question that is not answered here then you will be marked for death and what will follow is designed to put you in a catatonic state where you will be delivered from your flesh and erased from existence. following reading this you will fall subject to my every whim. You may expierence random waves of pure nirvana while you think about your new leader and your role in serving him/me. in the near future you will be asked to give your life freely to me as I have many plans for you. You are expected to worship me at all times of the day and any time you are found not worshiping me then you may be marked for death. You will eventually find comfort in your new life and a burning desire to serve your master, which is I.:)
Old

Reasons for sustained B.S.

Posted 02-12-2008 at 07:53 PM by HazMat (The midnight sun)

There are many reasons why the effects of sustained B.S. shape and contort the mind. Under the influence of a skilled B.S.er it is possible to reach euphoric states and pure comfort. In future entries we will explore different avenues of this seduction.
Posted in Uncategorized