Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sunday morning cup of Herpes

Posted 06-01-2008 at 01:33 PM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)

So yeah, anyway I was downstairs in the kitchen getting something to drink and I stepped on something on the rug. I bend down and pick up a bigass pill - a freaking VALTREX pill! Anyone who hasn't seen the TV commercials, Valtrex is for genital herpes... :mryuck::mryuck:

I know it can't be spread through toilets, etc. but godamn anyway if I want them (mother or idiot b/f) sharing the same bathroom with me. :mryuck:

And for good measure: :mryuck:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Urge to kill rising...

Posted 04-25-2008 at 12:21 AM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)

Well it's 2am. I go downstairs to get a drink before going to bed, and WTF is this shit? My mom's f***tard of a boyfriend is laying [I]naked[/I] on the floor halfway out of the bathroom, and sleeping! I could smell the alcohol from the kitchen, so I presume he passed out. Thank god I didn't "see" anything... :mryuck:

Why do I have to put up with this shit? WTF does she see in the jerkoff? And she isn't even home that I saw!

:brickwall:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things that piss me off Pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo

Posted 02-16-2008 at 11:56 AM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)

:mad:

I go downstairs to make some breakfast, so I start microwaving some bacon and frying up some eggs. I clean myself a spot off on the table and set my loaf of bread down and my drink and the butter for my bread, and then go back to the stove to watch my eggs. I turn around and my mom's f***tard of a b/f IS SITTING IN MY SEAT! Yeah that's nice, like I cleaned up that spot and set my shit there so you could sit down in my spot asshat! :tinyted:

Then my mom has the nerve...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Things that piss me off

Posted 02-13-2008 at 07:56 PM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)
Updated 02-13-2008 at 08:43 PM by Superczar

So ok, my mom has a new b/f, yay her, whatever... I'm fine with that, he seems ok, but now I've noticed things are not the same around here, and some things are starting to piss me off. First off today I go downstairs and notice a disturbing trend, either him or her or both are starting to use several glasses in a day's time, I mean how many f***ing glasses do you need to drink from in a day's time? I mean hell, I use the same glass for days on end, but several in one day? That's not the worst part,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Profound messages...

Posted 02-12-2008 at 03:55 PM by Superczar (Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog!!!)

Not in this bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeog! :D
Posted in Uncategorized