Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Teh Azzo's Randomosity
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

my random adventures
Rate this Entry

The Multi-Blog part 6

Submit "The Multi-Blog part 6" to Digg Submit "The Multi-Blog part 6" to del.icio.us Submit "The Multi-Blog part 6" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Multi-Blog part 6" to Google
Posted 08-01-2008 at 07:10 PM by evanazzo

Been a while so here it goes.
1. ...
2.The new computer
3. The reoccurring dreams

1. ...What can I say about this. Seriously like what can I say. My best friend gets raped by her boyfriend and is now pregnant. Like what can I say. Well I certainly shouldn't have said this: "If your going to keep the baby its your choice I'll help you as much as I can" I hope she doesn't expect me to become the kids father because if I'm not cut out for this shit. What do I feel right now? Well first came the surprise then the anger, now its a mix between wanting to kill the real father and being very depressed. I can't believe there is only a restraining order on the stoner bastard. Shits going down hill real fast.

2. Well I have a new computer. Put it together my self. Athlon X2 8800GT 3GB 8200geforce. So far the computer runs great. Only payed 600 for it too.

3. Reoccurring dream about a girl. I can't get these dreams to stop. I can't stop thinking about her. This isn't like me. I usually don't let my emotions get the better of me. But I just can't get her off my mind and I can't get these dreams to go away. I haven't seen her since June, makes me feel sick.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 26556 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    first thing sucks.