Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Mr.Fibbles
    04-07-2009 12:42 PM
    Mr.Fibbles
    Yeah, I am the second presenter Thursday at 4:15-5:35 PM at Wimberly 213

I'll figure out what I am doing at the last minute. There is a long list of things that are possible....all I know is that I have a 10 hour bus ride in store for me Wednesday. 20 hours of quality bondage time...er I mean quality bonding time for the students going.

and we will have to get one of those awkward "i know this guy from the internet" pictures to post here. It will make yatta so jealous.;)
  2. unforgiven
    04-02-2009 01:03 PM
    unforgiven
    hAPPy bIRthDAY
  3. Mr.Fibbles
    03-30-2009 08:30 PM
    Mr.Fibbles
    hmm...seems the big wigs waited long enough to keep us in suspense about NCUR. We leave mid day Wednesday and leave Saturday (one of my friends is presenting Saturday morning...she is the last of us presenting and the only one on Saturday).
    When and where are you presenting? I might try to sneak in between sessions from people I know.
  4. Mr.Fibbles
    02-21-2009 11:13 AM
    Mr.Fibbles
    I see. Took me a while to find the schedule.
    If no one has asked a question on Sparta and 300 by the end of the session, you can do me the favor as asking a question that allows me to belittle and humiliate you ;)

Of course I expect such a question to arise given the topic and the other people presenting (not my classmate but the "others")
  5. Mr.Fibbles
    02-12-2009 02:37 PM
    Mr.Fibbles
    I know nothing about the events. All I know is that I have to revise my paper some and make sure my professors know I won't be in class those days.

I don't expect to know anything but when I do, I'll let you know. Xavier is doing all the work for us so as to, no doubt, make sure we don't do anything crazy. Of course, the students like myself are no doubt going to find a bar in walking distance. ;)
  6. Yatta
    02-06-2009 11:57 PM
    Yatta
    I <3 my song. Thank you Derwin. :)
  7. Yatta
    02-06-2009 05:49 PM
    Yatta
    yatta, WHOA HOA!! <3
  8. alexgk
    01-30-2009 12:32 AM
    alexgk
  9. Joe Siegler
    01-29-2009 08:25 PM
    Joe Siegler
    After the first Wallace & Gromit game, I was leery. Never played the second. I'm reserving judgement on this, the third one.
  10. Mr.Fibbles
    01-27-2009 10:51 PM
    Mr.Fibbles
    I've been told that the Xavier will register me and I will be informed on what I am doing later. I seriously know nothing about NCUR except that I have a ride there and I don't have to pay for the room.
    I will try to make it to your presentation partially because I am at least a little interested in it. despite my major, i have a deep background in technology and computer science/engineering.

About Me

• About Derwin
    Biography
    I was born, now here I am.
    Interests
    Stalking George on Twitter.
    Occupation
    Student
    Xbox Live Gamertag
    T3h Bl0b
    PSN Network Name
    Derwin
    Twitter
    Dunnyedd
  • Signature
    Joe3DR: I was just trying not to seem like a distant asshat forum moderator. Don't think so hard.
    Angel of a Down: Of course she's a nice gal. I think that big boobs automatically add happiness to a girl, simultaneously making them nicer than other girls.
    Marty: dear diary: after two nights with "Sharon" I've come to realise my pecker has had an alergic reaction to the plastic....
    http://www.dnfcult.com

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-02-2011 09:39 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3