Happy Birthday!
  2. unforgiven
    05-27-2009 03:33 AM
    unforgiven
    HaPpy BiRtHdaY
  3. MAT
    05-10-2009 07:36 PM
    MAT
    "LOL.. thats soo funny people think that.. I was at 3drealm almost exactly 2 years. a lot of the staff were under 3 years. I took the job because if any company on the planet needed help finishing a game, 3d realms did, and we ALMOST pulled it off. In 2 years of being there, we were able to take this convoluted mess and make it into a badass game. I wish the world would have seen it to realize how cool and fun it was. The team we had was fantastic. But, no one will ever know..."

So it's not a hoax man. I wish it was, but it isn't. 3drealms is no more. people got laid off. joe accepts donations through paypal.

This time, there's no conspriacy.
  4. MAT
    05-10-2009 07:35 PM
    MAT
    hi lethe,

the thing you posted about zbrushcentral: here's the rest of the conversation from that 3dralms artist that posted his works:

"Um.. cookepuss what exactly does that matter to you? These characters have already been seen in the trailers and released screen shots. Why would you be worried about it? This is a Zbrush site, and Im posting zbrush work.. lets just go with that and leave the other stuff to me... yeah? Im trying to get a job and support my family, if youve got a problem with that... then I dont know what to tell you..."
  5. Yatta
    12-22-2008 05:46 PM
    Yatta
    Hey, happy Christmas Luther. <3
  6. Lethe
    07-07-2008 09:58 AM
    Lethe
    Hehe, I know what you mean, but I remember those fights with great nostalgia. After you graduate on BG2, everything else is a breeze :D
  7. Superczar
    07-07-2008 09:56 AM
    Superczar
    Ah don't want to derail the "Dragon" game thread, plus I don't want to talk bout the BG2 fights too much and maybe spoil things for avatar. But that game had some REAL shitass fights that I ended up having to consult forums for looking for tactics and effective measures to be taken against the game's more "lethal" monsters. To me those fights would seriously turn people off to it I think...
  8. Lethe
    05-27-2008 10:11 AM
    Lethe
    LOL Thanks dude:)
  9. Rider
    05-27-2008 09:57 AM
    Rider
    And for your first public message...

"Happy Birthday!"

:D

About Me

• About Lethe