Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

[b][SIZE="4"][COLOR="#ddffcc"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]The Towel Rack[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b] [SIZE="1"] [COLOR="Silver"] - A hoopy frood always knows where his towel is.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

"Breeegull!" - Banjo Kazooie: N&B Demo Opinion

Posted 11-01-2008 at 07:10 AM by Towelie2k4 (The Towel Rack)

Wow, this place has sure been neglected for a while. Maybe a new post will clear some of the cobwebs. Prepare for my rustily written (and completely unchecked for proper continuity) opinion. :)

The demo for Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is now out, and I've had a bit of a chance to play it. As a big fan of the original games, I wasn't really sure what to expect of the new vehicle-based direction for the bear and bird duo. After a couple of hours of joyous exploration, I can confidently...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bad Dog No Biscuits

Posted 02-20-2008 at 12:30 AM by Towelie2k4 (The Towel Rack)
Updated 02-20-2008 at 12:32 AM by Towelie2k4

To set up the story: We have two dogs, both Fox Terriers (one miniature and one stocky minature/wire). Since we had recently moved, they'd been living in a smaller pen than they were used to, and have been pining for more space.

On Monday, my father and I finally got permission by the landowner to make a larger pen by fencing off a large chunk of the yard. High quality small bird-netting was a must, due to one of the dogs being a maniac houdini who would get out of anything when presented...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

One More Time

Posted 02-14-2008 at 12:07 AM by Towelie2k4 (The Towel Rack)
Updated 02-20-2008 at 12:33 AM by Towelie2k4

So, the beginnings of a new blog.

It seems like an innocent enough activity, starting a blog. "I'll just post whenever the mood hits me", you think. Motivation will abound. You'll post everyday for a month, and enjoy every second. You'll post your thoughts. You'll post your short stories. You'll post what music you like, your favourite shows, your thoughts on news stories, your new kitten, why you think they have it wrong, your new puppy, why you think they have it right,...
Posted in Uncategorized