Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > The Well of Truth
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

No conspiracy is complete without a theory from me! I also like to comment on other current events, mainly regarding crime, politics, and violence.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New JFK assassination documents revealed

Posted 04-01-2008 at 01:45 PM by Spartan_234 (The Well of Truth)

John F. Kennedy, who was the President of the United States from 1960-1963, is my idol; an icon of truth. Even while in a position of absolute power, he had the guts to say in a State of the Union address that the government is under the control of "evil people" and that he was going to work towards getting these people out of power. But on November 22, 1963, just a few days after making that statement, he was assassinated in Dallas. Shortly after the assassin (a former Marine named Lee...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

World War III: It's coming!

Posted 03-28-2008 at 03:45 PM by Spartan_234 (The Well of Truth)

Last year, president George W. Bush announced that World War III will indeed start if the Iranians are found to be developing a nuclear weapon for use against the United States. From my understanding of the situation, this "nuclear weapon" isn't just a typical nuke bomb. It isn't even an atomic bomb. This is a "mega-nuke", which is capable of destroying all of New York City.

So let's say that the Iranian government befriends North Korea and the People's Republic...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Midwestern Flooding

Posted 03-28-2008 at 03:06 PM by Spartan_234 (The Well of Truth)

Ever since March 17, the Mississippi River, Missouri River, Illinois River, etc. have been at flood or near-flood levels. This really affects me because I live in the Midwest, close to one of those rivers.

Call me paranoid if you want, but I always fear that the river is going to flood and we're all going to die :( The worst thing about it is that my parents won't even evacuate the goddamn house like every other logical person in the area has. I mean, if the river was on the brink...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first blog entry

Posted 03-28-2008 at 06:27 AM by Spartan_234 (The Well of Truth)

Hmmm...I didn't know that 3DRealms had a blog. But I noticed the "Blogs" tab while I was looking at my personal profile, and now I have a lot of stuff to write about.

I'll express my thoughts about World War III, the JFK assassination, the current Midwestern flooding, and a crazy [I]Deus Ex[/I]-style conspiracy theory about my life. It'll be pretty interesting. Ever since I played [I]Deus Ex[/I], I've been really interested in conspiracy theories and am now questioning the...
Posted in Uncategorized