Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > The Well of Truth
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

No conspiracy is complete without a theory from me! I also like to comment on other current events, mainly regarding crime, politics, and violence.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New JFK assassination documents revealed

Submit "New JFK assassination documents revealed" to Digg Submit "New JFK assassination documents revealed" to del.icio.us Submit "New JFK assassination documents revealed" to StumbleUpon Submit "New JFK assassination documents revealed" to Google
Posted 04-01-2008 at 01:45 PM by Spartan_234

John F. Kennedy, who was the President of the United States from 1960-1963, is my idol; an icon of truth. Even while in a position of absolute power, he had the guts to say in a State of the Union address that the government is under the control of "evil people" and that he was going to work towards getting these people out of power. But on November 22, 1963, just a few days after making that statement, he was assassinated in Dallas. Shortly after the assassin (a former Marine named Lee Harvey Oswald) was arrested, a local gangster named Jack Ruby assassinated him. Everyone already knew that this was a government conspiracy (after all, it was just a few days after he revealed that the government was under control of "evil people"), but now, new evidence has emerged from the shadows of the District Attorney's office in Dallas.

When someone opened a locker at that office, he found Jack Ruby's gun holster, as well as a script detailing a conversation between Ruby and Oswald. So at least we now know that Ruby had hired Oswald to take out Kennedy, and then took out Oswald to cover up the fact that he (Ruby) was involved. What do you think? Was the assassination masterminded by the Mafia or the U.S. government? Keep in mind that there are even CIA documents proving that the government collaborated with the Mafia on several occasions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13028 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments