Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Steve
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Rate this Entry

Steve's software pick

Submit "Steve's software pick" to Digg Submit "Steve's software pick" to del.icio.us Submit "Steve's software pick" to StumbleUpon Submit "Steve's software pick" to Google
Posted 02-12-2008 at 10:22 PM by Steve

Every week I'll posts some of my favourite software. First up:

CD Burning software named [b][COLOR="Red"]CDBurnerXP[/COLOR][/b]. I've been using for along time and it's fantastic. Does everything I need and it's [b]free[/b]. Works with Vista, too!

[URL="http://www.download.com/CDBurnerXP/3000-2646_4-10409086.html?tag=lst-1"][COLOR="Lime"][B]DOWNLOAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

More info
[quote]Writes all kind of mediums apart from double-layer DVD (follows in next version). Burning video-DVDs is limited. Burn audio-CDs with and without gaps between tracks. Burn on the fly/Burn-proof. Supports most IDE, USB, Firewire, and SCSI drives. Rip Audio-CDs to hard drive, obtain track-information (ID3-tags) from Internet. Burn and create ISO-files. Customizable with many settings. Data verification after burn, create bootable discs.[/quote]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 31953 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have Nero Ultimate 7 something or other. That was free. And it was legit, too. If you keep your eye on the Fry's sales, they usually discount Nero to zero with rebates and all that several times a year.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah CDBurnerXP was something I used a lot when I was going the whole way without Nero thing. It does everything. Nice pick!