Why the anti-Quake? >:(
  2. Xgthug
    05-09-2010 04:22 PM
    Xgthug
    How is life in the UK? :D
  3. hightreason
    03-25-2009 07:23 PM
    hightreason
    Ok, i just want to add some random info that i dont think is worth starting a new thread for;
    I recently got some source code for a Dreamcast port of Duke 3D - which was OK but had issues, i am currently working on that code but have had to try and get some people on dreamcast emu forums to compile that code (my dev. rig is dead, and i cant afford to replace it right now) - if anything comes of this i shall make a thread saying it is done and also a video demonstrating it.
    Of course i dont know how well ti will work yet - if at all - but if it gets anywhere good, you will know about it.
  4. hightreason
    03-06-2009 07:38 PM
    hightreason
    Hmm, i got bored, so rather than bug people, i'll leave this here, I did it because i was bored :D - This is sega's next game.
  5. darkportrait
    02-21-2009 01:21 PM
    darkportrait
    oh hey the links on your site are kinda not working!

edit: oh nvm i got them to work just took forever!
    but thxs for the cool stuff on the site
  6. hightreason
    02-21-2009 05:24 AM
    hightreason
    Not any more, sorry. And im really close to scrapping the one i was working on.
  7. Radar1013
    02-19-2009 07:00 PM
    Radar1013
    Allright dude, but when you do decide to start coding some stuff, i'll be supporting you. :)

BTW Do you have any of your OS's up for download? I want to try them out. ;)
  8. hightreason
    02-19-2009 05:04 PM
    hightreason
    i do, but this issue was recent, as i don't like remembering the earlier incident.
    If i code, i gain nothing, i'll leave it to someone else for the moment, and i would have if they hadnt brought stuff up again (see Eduke32 snapshot thread)
    Hey, maybe i am a wanabe coder, i dont pretend to be really good at programming, i just usually manage to get stuff working for whatever reason.
    Might get round to it later. but certainly not in the near future.
    I fully understand what you are saying though.
  9. Radar1013
    02-19-2009 03:52 PM
    Radar1013
    All I'm saying is that after getting in this whole that you have dug yourself into, if you want respect and if you want people showing a good attitude towards you, then code something simple or do something that shows you actually have some real skill in this department and then people like Plagman will have no reason at all to say more stuff about you being some 12 year old wanabe coder. Get what i'm saying?
  10. Radar1013
    02-19-2009 03:51 PM
    Radar1013
    Well, don't think i'm going all against you by saying this because i'm not. I have seen that you've changed your ways since you first posted here. But you do know that Plagman and TerminX and many other coders have worked very hard to bring EDuke32 to what it is today and then you said it was a huge rip-off of other peoples work even though EDuke32 has John Folwer's full support and then you said it's a piece of crap even though it has tons of new features that JFDuke3D will never have. You know, people wouldn't have had an attitude against you if you wouldn't have had one first. And that Plagman's way of telling you that he thinks you're a little 13 year old and that he's mad that "you lungs still breath air" (which was JUST as much of a childish remark), are all becuase these guys put there time and effort into making EDuke32 and you just talked like it was all for crap and there effort was wasted when it definetaly wasn't

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-28-2015 06:13 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to hightreason Using...
Home Page
http://freewebs.com/hctreason
This Page
https://forums.3drealms.com/vb/member.php?u=22537