Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > General Topics > General Messages > 3DR Forums Greatest Hits
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 09-26-2001, 06:00 AM   #41
RollingBrass
Re: Meddling kids!
LOL @ Spam!
And thanks, rob. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2001, 08:43 AM   #42
Grande 3:16

NOW PUT MY FACE ON THE KAJILLION DOLLAR BILL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 02:29 PM   #43
Warrior
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SpamViking:

I'm not a *****, you're a *****, *****!

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: SpamViking ]
<hr></blockquote>

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by superczar:

GRRRR!!! I HAVE TO PAY $4 FOR A HOTDOG IN MY OWN STADIUM!?!?! GRRR... YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! ALL YUOR BADLY COLORIZED CLASSIC FILMS ARE BELONG TO TED GODAMNIT!!!! GRRR!!!

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: superczar ]
<hr></blockquote>

ROTFLMAO!
Old 09-26-2001, 03:34 PM   #44
RollingBrass
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Grande 3:16:

NOW PUT MY FACE ON THE KAJILLION DOLLAR BILL DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
<hr></blockquote>BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 04:03 PM   #45
Joker
Now that is some funny stuff! Here's one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

GRRRRR!!! YOU CAN'T ARREST ME!!! MY LAWYER'S PIN-STRIPE SUITS ARE MADE OUT OF MONEY!!! I'LL BLUDGEON YOU WITH GOLD BULLION, YOU COLORISED TURD!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 05:03 PM   #46
Dirk_Gently
man this thread needs to go under the best of the 3DRUBB

Old 09-26-2001, 05:13 PM   #47
Justin

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MtnBikeMan85:

<hr></blockquote>

GRRR!!! MY TOILET IS MADE OUT OF SOLID GOLD, YOU NIMROD!!! I'LL BUY YOUR ISP JUST SO I CAN KICK YOU OFF!!! $@*&@% MEDDLING KIDS!!!

(j/k [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 09-26-2001, 05:52 PM   #48
Joker
Well, here's another! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

GRRR!!! THIS ISN'T A CUBAN CIGAR!!! I LIGHT CUBAN CIGARS WITH $100 BILLS!!! I'LL KILL ALL YOU PSEUDO-COLOURISING SONSOFBITCHES WITH MY STOCK PORTFOLIO!!! I HAVE CUBAN CIGARS MADE OF MONEY!!! GRRR!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 06:30 PM   #49
RollingBrass
****We interrupt this thread for a special news bulletin****

Earlier today, it was reported that a white male with underwear on his head entered a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant. He proceeded to beat two cashiers to death with his wallet. He ranted and screamed about how he had "a hat made out of money", and how he had "a solid gold car" while gnashing his teeth, shaking his fist threateningly, and screaming at the restaurant patrons. Police took this snapshot of the suspect from footage contained in the surveillance camera within the restaurant;

Later on, police decended upon the 5,000,000,000,000 acre mansion of media mogul Ted Turner, and took him into custody. A court date was arranged approximately 5 minutes later, since Mr. Turner shouted about how he "could buy the whole god-damned district and turn it into a gigantic Slip-'N'-Slide".
The air in the courtroom was tense, and Mr. Turner remained calm and collected, until a devastating piece of evidence found in Mr. Turner's trunk was brought to light by the prosecution. The police were directed to the evidence by a group of young people just minutes before the trial took place. The prosecution showed Mr. Turner this evidence, and he immediately flew off the handle, threatening and shaking his fist at everyone in the vicinity. Here is a photo from the courtroom at the exact moment that this happened. The caption is a transcript of a threat directed towards the prosecutor at this very moment.

"GRRRR!!!! YOU FRIGGIN' SON OF A BITCH! I COULD PAY OFF SOMEONE TO KILL YOU, THEN BUY A CLONE OF YOU TO COME BACK AND ACQUIT ME OF ALL CHARGES!!!! I DRIVE 2 CARS AT ONCE!!!!! GRRR!!!!"

A few minutes later, after a nanosecond of deliberation, the jury found Ted Turner guilty of all charges. Here is a photo of him being taken to jail;

The young people who directed the police to the case-winning evidence were identified as the people in the following photograph;

After learning the identity of these brave youngsters that finally brought him to justice, Mr. Turner was heard to remark;

"GRRRR!!!! I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT, TOO...IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!!!!! MY APPENDIX WAS REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH STOCK CERTIFICATES!!!! RARRRRRRGHHH!!!!"

/exit music for a film
/fade to black
THE END

A special thanks to Kalki in the "The Person Above Me" thread for the inspiration to do something with Ted that included underwear on his head.

"YOU ROTTEN INGRATES!!! BE SURE TO DISPOSE OF ALL GARBAGE AS YOU EXIT THE THEATER!!!! MY CAT HAS HER OWN CHAUFFEUR!!!!! GRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRGHH!!!!

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: RollingBrass ]
Old 09-26-2001, 06:39 PM   #50
Justin

^ is causing me to die of laughter [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

ROOOOOOOFFFFLLLLEEESSS!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 06:55 PM   #51
The Flying Fish
I don't think Homestead is allowing external linking now either... or you guys got the URLs wrong.
Old 09-26-2001, 07:00 PM   #52
RollingBrass
Works for me, and apparently for Justin as well. Empty your browser cache and refresh.
Old 09-26-2001, 07:01 PM   #53
Joker
Here I was, thinking I was all that by doctoring a shot or two and YOU come along and make my contribution look pathetic!

GRRR!!! I HAVE A PHOTO-DOCTORING TOOL THAT PRODUCES MONEY!!! I'LL BUY THE RIGHTS TO YOUR PICTURES AND SUE YOUR ASS TO HELL!!! GRRRR!!!

Good job, Rolling! That was brilliant! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2001, 07:14 PM   #54
RollingBrass
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joker41_54:
Good job, Rolling! That was brilliant! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>
Thank you, thank you...you've been a lovely audience!
[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2001, 07:29 PM   #55
RollingBrass
I couldn't help myself...

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2001, 08:08 PM   #56
Joker
YOU SO WIN!!1! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

GRRR!!! I OWN ALL YOU BUREAUCRAT RATBASTARDS AND YOUR FANCY POSSESSIONS!!! I OWN THIS NETWORK!!! I HAVE A STAFF MADE OF MONEY!!! SEE HOW THIS PICTURE IS COLOURISED?!? I OWN COLOURISING!!! GRRR!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 09:33 PM   #57
SpamViking

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: SpamViking ]
Old 09-26-2001, 09:41 PM   #58
Superczar

ROTFLMAO!
Old 09-26-2001, 10:03 PM   #59
Joker

GRRR!!! THAT'S IT!!! YOU MEDDLING KIDS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!! I'LL KILL ALL YOU SLUM-LIVING DOPEHEADS WITH ALL MY MONEY CAN BUY!!! GRRR!!!

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: Joker41_54 ]
Old 09-26-2001, 10:04 PM   #60
LX
Spam... you're da man
LOL

Ignorance is Strength. War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery.
Old 09-26-2001, 10:52 PM   #61
RollingBrass
Nice work, Spam!

Coming soon to a theater near you....

"Dr StrangeTed
Or
How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love TEH MONEYS!!!111!!"
Old 09-26-2001, 11:22 PM   #62
Joker
Look at Time Magazine's "Man of the Year"!

GRRR!!! I OWN TIME!!! I HAVE A HOUSE BUILT WITH SOLID GOLD BRICKS!!! GRRR!!!
Old 09-26-2001, 11:26 PM   #63
RollingBrass
LOL!
Oh man...this thread just gets better and better!
I'm saving as many pictures from this thread to my hard drive as possible in case something happens. This thread must live on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: RollingBrass ]
Old 09-26-2001, 11:44 PM   #64
Joker
And here we go again...

GRRR!!! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT THE HAT OF MONEY?!? I'LL CRUSH YOU WITH MY BANK VAULT DOOR!!! GRRR!!!

Keep 'em comin'!
Old 09-26-2001, 11:50 PM   #65
Dirk_Gently

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Old 09-27-2001, 12:43 PM   #66
Superczar

Something new, something old... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2001, 12:47 PM   #67
The Flying Fish
^ LoL!
Old 09-27-2001, 01:34 PM   #68
SpamViking

This thread needs to go in the ubb archive if only for Rolling's "Scooby Doo" story at the top of this page, that is just classic!
Old 09-27-2001, 01:38 PM   #69
The Flying Fish
^ I agree. I just wish I could see the pictures... RolingBrass's are the only ones that aren't showing up for me, and I cleared my cache and all.
Old 09-27-2001, 03:50 PM   #70
Justin

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aegeri:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand the joke but how did this come about?

Or is this make fun of the old man picture thing?
<hr></blockquote>

That's exactly right. It's a "make fun of the old man picture thing".

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME OLD, YOU LITTLE PUNK!!! I'LL BUY WEBSTER'S AND CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF "OLD"!!! I'LL BUY AUSTRALIA AND DEPORT YOU, MEDDLING KID!!! I CAN SHOOT MONEY OUT OF MY ASS!!! GRRRR!!!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Justin ]
Old 09-27-2001, 04:05 PM   #71
Joker
I think Ted just bought out Remedy...

GRRR!!! I'LL GET YOU MEDDLING SONSABITCHES!!! I WALK THROUGH CENTRAL PARK BEATING THUGS WITH MY WALLET!!! GRRR!!!
Old 09-27-2001, 04:12 PM   #72
Joe Siegler
3D Realms Staff

Once this dies down, I'll move all the pictures to the 3DR server, and then archive it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"Lifting up the Cross to the waiting lost" - Petra | John 3:16
Old 09-27-2001, 05:08 PM   #73
Alex
Geez, I went through a whole tissue box wiping away the tears of laughter! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

This is some of the best stuff I've seen in a damn long time!
Old 09-27-2001, 05:26 PM   #74
Buzzer

GRAAAAAH! YOU LOUSY ALIEN CRUMBUM! MY TRAINS ARE FASTER THEN YOURS! HAAARRR I GOT TRAINS MADE OF GOLD! MY SINK IS CLOGGED WITH PENNIES YOU SMELLY ALIEN BASTARD!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2001, 05:43 PM   #75
Joker

GRRR!!! NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFELINE!!! I HAVE A HAT MADE OF MONEY AND SOLID GOLD FURNITURE!!! I COLORIZED THIS PROGRAM!!! I'LL GET YOU MEDDLING SONSABITCHES!!! NOW PICK ONE, DAMMIT!!! GRRR!!!
Old 09-27-2001, 05:46 PM   #76
Buzzer

http://radiantslab.com/luddite/Angry2.jpg

Looks like Ted is up to some competition [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2001, 06:14 PM   #77

AARRRG! YOU BETTER QUIT MEDDLING WITH ME! I HAVE GUNS MADE OUT OF SOLID GOLD! I OWN ALL 32 BITS OF COLOR!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING LETTING THESE MEDDLING KIDS MEDDLE WITH MY IMAGE! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD MESS WITH IMAGES! I USE PHOTOSHOP WITH A SOLID GOLD MOUSE!

ARRRG! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE! I'LL BUY YOUR STUPID BUS AND RECYCLE IT INTO THE WORLDS LARGEST COLORISATION COMPUTER, ARRRRRR!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KIDS DOING! GET ME OUTA THIS STUPID PHOTOSHOP! I'LL HAVE YOU BEATEN BY A SOLID GOLD ROBOT!

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING PUTTING ME IN YOUR STUPID COMICS! BLACK AND WHITE, ARRRG! I HATE BLACK AND WHITE! HEY! QUIT TOUCHING ME! ARRG!

Old 09-27-2001, 06:16 PM   #78
revenant100

^ LOL! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2001, 06:17 PM   #79
Buzzer

LOL@Quender that last one was the best!
Old 09-27-2001, 06:20 PM   #80
Joker
Excellent, Qender! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And in response to Buzzer's pic...

GRRR!!! NO WAY THAT LUDDITE FREAK WILL DEFEAT ME!!! I OWN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS AND ALL OF IT IS MADE OF MONEY!!! I'LL GET YOU LUDDITE, COLORIZING-HATING SONSABITCHES!!! GRRR!!!

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Joker41_54 ]