Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Dopefish.com Forum
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 12-26-2001, 06:09 PM   #1
PhreakyByNature
I first heard about Dopefish.com at www.OMF.com and it all started coming back to me... I've seen this Dopefish before... Well aren't I enlightened...?

Anyway, the people on the UBB at OMF.com have also mentioned "Fnord" which I seem to recall from somewhere... what the devil is it?? I've seen topics on here about it, but haven't the energy to sift throught the threads...

Maybe I should eat my veggies... after all being a vegetarian that MIGHT help me with that little thing called survival.

BTW Anyone remember OMF:2097?? Cos there's a new OMF coming out is all... anyway... bye.

Old 12-27-2001, 12:05 AM   #2
Yorpy
Talking
Yes OMF:2097 was a totally cool game. I got the shareware version a couple of months ago and I have been playing it like crazy!

Fnord is just this thing. I can't really explain it all that well.

I never eat my veggies [img]graemlins/dopefish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dopefish.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2001, 12:28 AM   #3
revenant100
Devilish
Fnord is Fnord. There is no ther way to describe it. So what do I have to say? Fnord.

For more info, please visit this thread. [img]graemlins/dopefish.gif[/img]

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: revenant100 ]

Old 12-27-2001, 06:50 AM   #4
PhreakyByNature
I read it and now understand the Fnord-ness that is evidently here... And i didnt' even have to take the red pill!

Anyhoo yeh the old OMF was great and the new one is too... I visited DE in Florida and played it and it was absolutely great! [img]smile.gif[/img] Join the UBB there to expand our community... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2001, 03:27 PM   #5
MrEricSir
Go and read the Illuminatus! triology. It's still in print.

Will OMF: Battlegrounds or Duke Nukem Forever be released first? Only time will tell...

Old 01-02-2002, 02:33 PM   #6
Yorpy
Hey, PhreakyByNature does OMF have problems running on faster computers. I just got new mother board and processor and all that and OMF won't even load it crashes the computer and its running in pure DOS.

Old 01-05-2002, 12:24 PM   #7
PhreakyByNature
Lightbulb
Pentium II onwards have had problems with old DOS games - especially causing runtime errors... something about the way they handle the calls...

Also Win 2000 and Win XP cause problems too... You need a program named VDM Sound to make DOS games work properly on Win 2K and XP... if i find the link i'll post it or jus search on google...

Old 10-27-2002, 04:50 AM   #8
PhreakyByNature
Well there's a set time for OMF:BG to be released now. 1st Q 2003. they have a publisher now and the beta is awesome