Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Dopefish.com Forum
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 11-24-1998, 04:30 PM   #1
Genesis
You people are sad!!! You worship a Bloody character from Comander Keen!!!! It's F**King 10 years old you people are sick!!!!(And sad!!)

Old 11-24-1998, 04:35 PM   #2
Burpfish
You are sorry, because you are problem the biggest techno-loser here. Using a school computer to get online (problemly a MAC which should be trashed anyway). I believe you have a computer at your house, that your parents bought you for Christmas. Not only are Dopefish fans true to the Dopefish, but I have found that they know a lot bout the cyber dominion.

Old 11-24-1998, 04:36 PM   #3
Burpfish
You are sorry, because you are problem the biggest techno-loser here. Using a school computer to get online (problemly a MAC which should be trashed anyway). I believe you have a computer at your house, that your parents bought you for Christmas. Not only are Dopefish fans true to the Dopefish, but I have found that they know a lot bout the cyber dominion.

Old 11-25-1998, 01:52 AM   #4
Genesis
OOhhh Gee that was Harsh, Techno-loser big words!.Cyber Domination???!! Get a life! What the hell are you gonna do take over the web and destroy all opposing computer Geeks!! Gee I'm really frightened!!L.O.L. Yeh you may be devoted that's my point!!! Devotion to a old Computer character that is SAD! Oh and using a school computer! What else would I do in Info Tech! I'm sorry I don't spend all my time at home in my room in the computer I have a LIFE. Oh and being on a mac you being the computer Geekthat you are should know that it's safer on a Mac for omne you can't get Nuked, and two there are only 50 viruses on mac and oohh what is it 8,000 on the IBM hmm lets think about that shall we!!! and as for mum and dad buying the comp. for christmas NO! Why, is this a reflection upon your life??? Ahh well Cyber Geek bye for now Have fun doninating the world.L.O.L.Ha Ha Ha!!

Old 11-25-1998, 01:52 AM   #5
Genesis
OOhhh Gee that was Harsh, Techno-loser big words!.Cyber Domination???!! Get a life! What the hell are you gonna do take over the web and destroy all opposing computer Geeks!! Gee I'm really frightened!!L.O.L. Yeh you may be devoted that's my point!!! Devotion to a old Computer character that is SAD! Oh and using a school computer! What else would I do in Info Tech! I'm sorry I don't spend all my time at home in my room in the computer I have a LIFE. Oh and being on a mac you being the computer Geekthat you are should know that it's safer on a Mac for omne you can't get Nuked, and two there are only 50 viruses on mac and oohh what is it 8,000 on the IBM hmm lets think about that shall we!!! and as for mum and dad buying the comp. for christmas NO! Why, is this a reflection upon your life??? Ahh well Cyber Geek bye for now Have fun doninating the world.L.O.L.Ha Ha Ha!!

Old 11-25-1998, 01:52 AM   #6
Genesis

Old 11-25-1998, 01:54 AM   #7
Genesis

Old 11-25-1998, 02:24 AM   #8
hivemind
Ok, genisis or what ever it was, u made ur point - u mind not flooding it out? and in regards to all the stuff u wrote, u really do denny it in the pi$$iest way i have ever seen, after all, u did sign ur self up

dopefish lives

-----------------------
| The DopeFish |
| |
| ####### |
| )\ ##xxxxxxx## |
| (x\#xxxxxxxx(.).) |
| )xxxxxxxxxxx____) |
| (x/#xxxxxxx|_|_| |
| )/ ##xxxxxx## |
| ####### |
| |
| No Ordinary Trout |
-----------------------

Old 11-25-1998, 07:08 AM   #9
Burpfish
Spammer. If you think we have nothing better to do or need to get a life why are you here telling us this? We could care less and you will not change our minds.

Old 11-25-1998, 12:15 PM   #10
Stingray
Damn people, you only have to hit the submit button once.

This group is a week old and it's already got flames. Pretty cool.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:07 PM   #11
hivemind
I just thought of sumfin amusing, right hand guy? sounds like some one knows his morals i bet the dopefish gets more than you!

Old 11-25-1998, 02:08 PM   #12
Genesis

Jesus Christ! You guy's are taking this way to personal as I said I'm in this for the conversation!!! And as for the Multiple submitting I'm sorry these computers keep screwing up!!!

Old 11-25-1998, 02:11 PM   #13
hivemind
heh? computers, screwing up?
as burpfish said, MACs no doubt...

thats my 2 cents...

Old 11-25-1998, 02:13 PM   #14
Genesis
Macs I think not Bloody IBM!

Old 11-25-1998, 02:14 PM   #15
Bush Pig
This is pretty cool place

Old 11-25-1998, 02:15 PM   #16
Genesis
Thanks for leading us here Hivemind!!!

Old 11-25-1998, 02:16 PM   #17
Bush Pig
Yeh Hivemind led me here so if you have a ****en problem take it up with that gay bastard.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:16 PM   #18
leech
I say all right Hand guys totaly rock
"kenny your family poor" "i dont like kenny any more he just does not comunicate any more">

From the chronicles of the LEECH

Old 11-25-1998, 02:17 PM   #19
Bush Pig
Yeh Hivemind led me here so if you have a ****en! problem take it up with that gay bastard.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:19 PM   #20
Bush Pig
Yeh Hivemind led me here so if you have a F.U.C.K.E.N, problem take it up with that gay bastard.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:21 PM   #21
hivemind
Ok guys - turn it up (sarcasam)
u really want me exiled =Þ~~~

DOPE OFF!

Old 11-25-1998, 02:22 PM   #22
leech
From the chronicles of the LEECH !!!!!!!!

I say F.U.C.K the H.I.V.E.M.I.N.E

YEAH

YOU GO GIRL

Old 11-25-1998, 02:22 PM   #23
Bush Pig
Hey Hivemind you F.U.C.K.E.N, C.U.N.T you no life and all of you deserve to die!!

So F.U.C.K.E.N get the hell of the NET

You F.U.C.K.E.D up son of bitches.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:25 PM   #24
Bush Pig
Hey Hivemind you F.U.C.K.E.N, C.U.N.T you have no life and all of you deserve to die!!

So F.U.C.K.E.N get the hell of the NET

You F.U.C.K.E.D up son of bitches.

Why bother us with your crap and get a like like the rest of the population.

Old 11-25-1998, 02:25 PM   #25
leech
FROM THE THE CHRONICLES OF THE LEECH

tHE BUSH PIG (SHIT)

Old 11-30-1998, 12:34 AM   #26
Avalanche

Old 11-30-1998, 12:42 AM   #27
Avalanche
BTW... Catch me on QuakeC just about every day at quake.kc.net and cantina.orb-bit.com as Avalanche. I'll win.. I promise. (I was playing The Crypt of Decay, E2M3, just today! The level with the dopfish in it!) Catch you all around. --- ICQ UIN 2417888

Old 12-01-1998, 02:47 PM   #28
leech
JONATHAN SAUNDERS IS THE HIVEMIND

HI SAUNDERS

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Old 12-01-1998, 02:51 PM   #29
leech
FROM THE CHRONICLES OF THE LEECH

GENESIS IS REALY SAD I SAY U GO F.U.C.K YOURSELF

Old 03-08-1999, 02:42 PM   #30
Vermin
What the hell is wrong with you people? This is not a discussion group for PC vs. Mac! This bulletin board is for DOPEFISH! (Which is the best creature on earth)

Old 05-19-1999, 10:40 PM   #31
StevenVI
Whew, readin' through this old stuff, only got like 6 topics in the last 100 days... doesn't Joe (dopefish) moderate this board? Heh heh, I guess the rules aren't quiet the same as the Apogee/3DR board (which is almost identical to this one, 'cept people post on it)

Old 05-27-1999, 02:19 PM   #32
micuu
Genesis, first have you played Keen 4? and gotten to the well of wishes? Keen 4 is a damn good game, I find myself playing it ocasinally. Second, this whole thing is just for fun! your the only one taking it seriously! We do have lifes! I bet you don't, MAC loving pansy.

Old 05-29-1999, 09:46 AM   #33
CyberTiger
oh feck off, nowt wrong with dopefish, next you'll be saying anyone who rekons doom is the best multiplayer game about (still) is sad, I wouldn't call it sad, just well informed A bloke I know, who switched to quake for a while, then switched back to doom
"I'd forgotten how good it is!"

-Cyberian Tiger

Old 07-12-1999, 02:16 PM   #34
Scyth
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We do have lifes!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We do...? (this after seeing the Matrix for the 8th time last night)