Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Dopefish.com Forum
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Bad Sector

Dopefish in my game (Rombo)
I'm making a 3D Flash game which i call Rombo. I'll make another post about it once its finished, this one isn't for it. But yesterday i added secret areas and today after making a bunch of stuff to get from the secret areas, i thought to put a Dopefish in some wall in there. Well i got carried away and i made a Dopefish character with animation, attacking, etc :-). Its still in a single place and only be used in that place only once, so its not a normal enemy (the enemy counter doesn't count Dopefish at all).

Yes its a raycasting 3D engine, basically an improved version of what i showed in the programming forum about a month ago :-). The dopefish is made from scratch because the original images were too large (i can only use 32x32 images) and also i needed more animation frames.

The Dopefish is a tough enemy, but if you manage to kill it (hint: you won't), you get a generous score reward. And also the chests which are all over the place.

There is also a yellow helmet with a white/green stripe somewhere in there.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
EvanQuinn
Re: Dopefish in my game (Rombo)
Dopefish will never die. Even if we shrink ray him, throw. Pipebomb on him,.blow it up, then squash him. He just won't die.