Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Max Payne
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-15-2002, 10:38 PM   #1
The Baskinator

Check this out
Sam Lake does too love me, and I can prove it. *stifles laugh*
See?

No, I'm not serious. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
This is just what happens when I have too many Max Payne pictures, and a half an hour to kill.
Yes I'm obsessed with Max Payne and/or Sam Lake. Go ahead and laugh. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Heck, I am.

"Friends? These are my only friends! Grown up nerds, like Gore Vidal, and even he's kissed more boys than I ever will.
Old 01-15-2002, 10:49 PM   #2
Daedalus

Re: Check this out
And I love this picture. Great work! It's good that you made it so blurry, because this way it looks very realistic like Max would be there in your room. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2002, 12:18 AM   #3
Yorpy

He looks so skinny compared to the pictures I have seen of the game.
Old 01-16-2002, 01:48 AM   #4
biXen
I can prove that Max Payne is gay with some photoshopping [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2002, 03:28 AM   #5
biXen
My GOD!!! Max Payne is a cod-o-sexual!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2002, 08:26 AM   #6
The Viper
LMAO bixen [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2002, 08:29 AM   #7
Xenomorph[nmtb]
Stop making fun of my friend, Mr.Cod I tell ya!

Although.. he tastes nice [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"We eat cods for fun!" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2002, 08:39 AM   #8
Hole
lol, good work! I suspected it's real for a second!
Old 01-16-2002, 10:24 AM   #9
RollingBrass
Quote:
Originally posted by biXen:
My GOD!!! Max Payne is a cod-o-sexual!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Can't....breathe.....LMAO
"Hey...anyone seen biXen? He split in such a hurry that he left his girlfriend here."

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: RollingBrass ]
Old 01-16-2002, 11:37 AM   #10
biXen
LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] That's not my girlfriend... she's... smaller... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2002, 02:15 PM   #11
HenryJonesJr

...and I've had a little too much time left today, too...

Hey, wait! Who's that good looking guy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sorry, Basky!
I just couldn't resist [img]graemlins/dopefish.gif[/img]

[edit: typos]

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: HenryJonesJr ]
Old 01-16-2002, 05:27 PM   #12
Homoludens
Old 01-16-2002, 06:01 PM   #13
FullMetalJacket
I'm surprised Basky didn't put me in the picture, rather than Sam Lake. I'm just as much of a ladies' man as he is.

"My father would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy; the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament."
Old 01-16-2002, 10:41 PM   #14
The Baskinator

FMJ, your picture is too hard to photoshop. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
And then of course, biXen would have made you a cod-o-sexual. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

And I know I'm leaving myself open to torture with this one...

I did marry Sam Lake. Marriage Certificate

Ok, so it was four o'clock in the morning when I found the "Awful Link Of The Day" to a place where you can get "virtually married". The first few times I played around with it, Richard D. James (aphex twin) and Rick James (super-freak) got married, and then Val Kilmer married Warwick Davis...then I started getting tired and thinking....

"I'm not married, am I?"

So here you go. I married Sam Lake. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

"Friends? These are my only friends! Grown up nerds, like Gore Vidal, and even he's kissed more boys than I ever will.
Old 01-17-2002, 12:16 AM   #15
Hey! Warwick Davis was in a movie my dad "fixed".

Old 01-17-2002, 12:29 AM   #16
The Baskinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Qender:
Hey! Warwick Davis was in a movie my dad "fixed".
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Oh, I love Warwick Davis. I think he's the coolest little person* ever.

* - The correct, polite, and very P.C. way to say it. Really, it's just a reference from "Newsboys Down Under the Bigtop" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2002, 01:25 AM   #17
biXen
Quote:
Originally posted by The Baskinator:
FMJ, your picture is too hard to photoshop. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
And then of course, biXen would have made you a cod-o-sexual. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There's a cod-o-sexual in all of us [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Maybe not... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2002, 02:02 AM   #18
MikaRMD
Remedy Staff
Why are the tears rolling on my cheeks?

a: you guys are so...great
b: I am LMAO
Old 01-17-2002, 07:17 AM   #19
Spazer
GONADS IN THE LIGHTNING!!!
Old 01-17-2002, 10:20 AM   #20
Theseus314
Quote:
Originally posted by FullMetalJacket:
I'm surprised Basky didn't put me in the picture, rather than Sam Lake. I'm just as much of a ladies' man as he is.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">In that you have been single all your life and girls make fun of you?
Old 01-17-2002, 11:07 AM   #21
biXen
Quote:
Originally posted by Theseus:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FullMetalJacket:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">In that you have been single all your life and girls make fun of you?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO. How wude! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2002, 03:05 PM   #22
FullMetalJacket
Actually, it's rather untrue. I am quite a ladies' man. Basky, I can't post the pic I sent you (incompatible format), so if you still have that pic of the 2 hot girls that I dated that I sent you, plz post it here to prove me right.

"My father would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy; the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament."
Old 01-17-2002, 06:49 PM   #23
Ninja
Incompatible format- not fit for human eyes? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hehehe, Joking.
Old 01-18-2002, 12:25 AM   #24
The Viper
Quote:
Originally posted by biXen:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Theseus:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FullMetalJacket:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">In that you have been single all your life and girls make fun of you?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO. How wude! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">but true I bet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2002, 01:58 AM   #25
biXen
LOL
Old 01-18-2002, 02:34 PM   #26
The Viper
LMAO sure you are [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2002, 04:03 PM   #27
FullMetalJacket
Um, yes actually I am. I'm not a typical overweight, greasy, zit-riddled computer dork. I just enjoy playing games rather than say, sports.

Old 01-19-2002, 06:24 AM   #28
The Viper
Quote:
Um, yes actually I am. I'm not a typical overweight, greasy, zit-riddled computer dork. I just enjoy playing games rather than say, sports.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">so a typical computer gamer is a "overweight, greasy, zit-riddled, dork" ?
Old 01-19-2002, 06:38 AM   #29
Theseus314
Eugh.. ..I starting to ****ing hate FMJ's arrogance and attitude issues.

The fact is, when you first came, not at all that long ago, you told the world of your grief at your school and your inabilities to form any relationships, sexual or friendly, with people.

This "hero" idea you have at the moment is both false, and totally against the nature, is the antithesis of all forum ideals.
I'm sorry, but the Internet is one of the few places where you can be honest to people about yourself without being judged as there are always many similar people in similar situations. Don't throw this oppotunity away by annoying people as you have annoyed myself and others.
Old 01-19-2002, 08:02 AM   #30
FullMetalJacket
Annoying ppl? YOU'RE the ones that are insulting me!!!

And BTW, I'd say the typical gamer IS an overweight/underweight, zit-covered dork, as can be proven in the POST A PIC OF YOURSELF thread. Plus, most gamers at my school are like that too.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: FullMetalJacket ]

Old 01-19-2002, 08:44 AM   #31
The Viper
Quote:

And BTW, I'd say the typical gamer IS an overweight/underweight, zit-covered dork, as can be proven in the POST A PIC OF YOURSELF thread. Plus, most gamers at my school are like that too.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">blah, none of my friends that play computer games fits into your description. I don't think that I fit into that either...
Old 01-19-2002, 10:02 AM   #32
Theseus314
Quote:
Originally posted by The Viper:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">blah, none of my friends that play computer games fits into your description. I don't think that I fit into that either...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ditto. FMJ, you are full of shit. How are you able to get off on yourself like that when there really isn't much to get off on?
Old 01-19-2002, 01:02 PM   #33
FullMetalJacket
No! I mean the exact opposite! Even though I've lived in Germany for 12 years and seen more than enough Eurotrash, I'm saying that there are more cool European gamers than there are cool American gamers.

And by "Social cretin," well, you must be pretty stupid if you don't get it. I meant a hideous, introverted, mama's boy-type person who says to every girl he sees, "Are you a model?"

Old 01-19-2002, 01:14 PM   #34
Scotty

Well, you didn't start it, but you sure did finish it. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Next time, if someone throws a piece of [ [img]graemlins/mryuck.gif[/img] ] at you, just duck. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Don't dump a barrel of [ [img]graemlins/mryuck.gif[/img] ] on everyone else... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 01:43 PM   #35
FullMetalJacket
Ok, thanks. Finally, someone that's not a punk with an attitude problem.

Old 01-19-2002, 04:07 PM   #36
The Baskinator

This thread was supposed to be fun.

It is NOT about proving yourself, it is NOT about attacking other people, and it is certainly not about gamers being ugly.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Let's all get back to enjoying ourselves.

Old 01-19-2002, 06:57 PM   #37
FullMetalJacket
Ok, I'm enjoying myself again! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Please don't hate me Basky, I'm sorry. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2002, 07:51 PM   #38
SnLnc
I once had a cod. My dad ate it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2002, 10:26 PM   #39
RollingBrass
/falls to knees
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soylent Cod is made of people...IT'S PEEEEOOOPLLLEE!!!!!

Erm.....sorry [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: RollingBrass ]
Old 01-19-2002, 10:43 PM   #40
The Baskinator

A bigger cod-o-sexual than Max: