Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Max Payne
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 04-01-2003, 10:42 PM   #1
NyNjKid
Anything at E3?
Hey Remedy/3DRealms,

I've just been wondering for a while if anything about Max Payne 2 will be shown at E3. I'm gettin' a lil antsy here, I have to see at least SOMETHING. I ain't expectin a full blown demo, but I GOTTA see a pic or two. I guess I just need visual reassurance that Max Payne 2 is real and actually being made.

Keep up the snazzy work fellas
Old 04-02-2003, 12:52 AM   #2
Devil Master

Re: Anything at E3?
Oh, I'm more sure about Max Payne 2 being made than DNF, even if I saw nothing of Max Payne 2. And I believe Max Payne 2 will come out before DNF.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:44 AM   #3
j
I'm thinking:

A teaser trailer with logos of the companies and a MP2 logo. Maybe Max saying something in the background.

Kind of depends on how far they are with the development, though. They might have more. (please? pretty please? with sugar on top, I know you have a sweet spot..)

Jos satut olemaan suomalainen, niin osta paita.
Old 04-02-2003, 11:44 AM   #4
Joe Siegler
3D Realms Staff

Quote:
(please? pretty please? with sugar on top, I know you have a sweet spot..)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, but unless you're a big breasted female, I doubt you could do anything about it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

"Lifting up the Cross to the waiting lost" - Petra | John 3:16
Old 04-02-2003, 05:27 PM   #5
j
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe3DR:
Yeah, but unless you're a big breasted female, I doubt you could do anything about it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well.. damn!

I once saw a big breasted female though, would that do? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: typo

Old 04-02-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
Maniac536
Well, Max Payne 2 was officially announced LAST E3, the origional Max Payne was shown at several E3s previously during its development, and since Max Payne 2's announcement there has been nothing.

*pokes head out of Remedy's dumpster*
C'mon Remedy, do an E3 showing I can report on, this smell is killing my social life.

-Maniac

Old 04-04-2003, 01:31 PM   #7
Darkreaver
I strongly suggest that you boys consider showing something of Max Payne 2 at E3. Why? Because Enter the Matrix is coming out soon so you might want to show them that there is a competition [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .That my opinion of course.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:45 PM   #8
j
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkreaver:
I strongly suggest that you boys consider showing something of Max Payne 2 at E3. Why? Because Enter the Matrix is coming out soon so you might want to show them that there is a competition [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .That my opinion of course.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If the finished version of Enter the Matrix will look like the clips they've released of it do, there'll be no competition. I mean, dear god it looked like skit! That camera, ooh, it made me want to hurt someone.

People'll probably buy skitloads of the Matrix game just because of the brand name though.

EDIT: weird choice of words, didn't make much sense

[ 04-04-2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: j ]