Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > General Topics > General Messages
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 09-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #161
Belgarrath

Re: i remember when 3drealms forums
There's no crowd. Unless you count the crickets, and they don't really have a sense of funny.
"Rockstar did nothing wrong. Yeah, they lied..." 3DR Forum Member
"Hung gowayyyy wing wong NINTENDO JAMES BRADOCK sucky sucky." - Gatinater
Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #162
KO Gilligan

I remember several times when a new Shadow Warrior game was said to be very unlikely.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #163
Belgarrath

I have to hand it to KO. He's just about single-handedly keeping this place alive. Looking around, he's all over the place.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

He must be between jobs.
"Rockstar did nothing wrong. Yeah, they lied..." 3DR Forum Member
"Hung gowayyyy wing wong NINTENDO JAMES BRADOCK sucky sucky." - Gatinater
Old 09-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #164
Jeff

I'm still here. Check in from time to time.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #165
KO Gilligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarrath View Post
I have to hand it to KO. He's just about single-handedly keeping this place alive. Looking around, he's all over the place.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

He must be between jobs.
meh - it is the only place I have my soap box at anymore. My little crowd is more like talking to the neighbors than actually being in public.

Real credit goes to those in the old 3DRealms game section. Rather regular activity from a few souls who still mod and tweek and map those old dinosaurs
Last edited by KO Gilligan; 09-10-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #166
YicklePigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarrath View Post

He must be between jobs.
That really did make me laugh...and why the 3DR forums were the place to be.

Reading the posts that I've not read since my last visit, I'd forgotten about Drazula and sad to read the snippet of his life so far.

As regards the tripod, I found one of my attempts on my old Imageshack account (as the hard drive it originally resided on is dead) and reupped to tinypic:-

Oh and Wamplet, I recalled your thread about you wanting a new avatar and lots of people posting suggestions. And here was my suggestion, on a hard drive that did survive, originally created on 17th October 2005. Enjoy the nostalgia hit!

Old 09-23-2013, 03:40 AM   #167
The Dukenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YicklePigeon View Post
As regards the tripod, I found one of my attempts on my old Imageshack account (as the hard drive it originally resided on is dead) and reupped to tinypic:-

Someone had a rar, which had all the images from the thread. It was posted here couple years ago, but the link shows it as file not found.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #168
YicklePigeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dukenator View Post
Someone had a rar, which had all the images from the thread. It was posted here couple years ago, but the link shows it as file not found.
Yeah I spotted that on my way which reminded me again, at least now you all have one image eh? Not the best one in my opinion, there were several greats but...ah well.

Regards,

Yickle!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #169
thefly

I can't think of anyone in the history of the internet who has been more consistent in keeping an avatar and easily identifiable sign off than YicklePigeon.

WHO? ARE? YOU?
Old 09-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #170
Waiter

No Re: i remember when 3drealms forums
I remember when 3drealms forums were the only ones I visites and I still didn't miss a "Like" button for other people's posts.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #171
Micki!

Geez, it's almost 10 years ago since I joined here, that's crazy..!

I guess I mostly miss the random babble from people here..! I never really spoke to many privately, but it was always fun to see what people had to say, that's kinda not happening much anylonger, with more than half being inactive and all...
Old 10-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #172
Joe Siegler
3D Realms Staff

I remember when I ran them.

"Lifting up the Cross to the waiting lost" - Petra | John 3:16