Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
Teppic
Duke Nukem II saves?
Is there anyone who can help me get saves for this game? One for every level, or one for every level with new music in it. I was planning to record the music from the game, but there doesn't seem to be any level warp cheat code available.
Last edited by Teppic; 07-28-2010 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
Phayzon

Re: Duke Nukem II saves?
I have the actual .imf music files from the game. Its been years, I forget if I extracted them from the game's data files (with Wombat Game Tools probably), or if I downloaded them from somewhere. To play them I used AdPlug for Winamp, or had Winamp convert them over to MP3 so I could use them elsewhere.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
Frenkel

It's possible to add a level warp cheat to the shareware version with this Trainer Module for Duke Nukem II.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:50 AM   #4
Teppic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phayzon View Post
I have the actual .imf music files from the game. Its been years, I forget if I extracted them from the game's data files (with Wombat Game Tools probably), or if I downloaded them from somewhere. To play them I used AdPlug for Winamp, or had Winamp convert them over to MP3 so I could use them elsewhere.
I'm recording from actual hardware (Sound Blaster 16) for 100% accuracy. I could record the imf files from adplay with real hardware, but I've heard some differences in how it play some tunes compared to the in-game music, so I use that only as a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenkel View Post
It's possible to add a level warp cheat to the shareware version with this Trainer Module for Duke Nukem II.
Thanks! I'm still going to need saves or level warp cheat for the rest of the levels.