Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem > Duke Nukem Forever
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
prophecy holder

Duke candy
Come on, Duke was seriously popular back in the 90's. Why did you make no attempts at making candies to profit from the popularity?

I got some idea's:
  • Duke nukem's beans: Jelly beans of assorted colors with little Nuke symbols.
  • Duke nukem's ball sack: Flesh colored sack filled with chocolate and white chocolate candy balls.
  • Duke nukem's cock-rockets: Chocolate roosters with cream filling.
  • Duke nukem's A.N.U.S. patrol (Assorted nuget filled Uniformed space marines): Little chocolate space marines filled with nuget.
  • Duke nukem's big salty nuts: Leaving the candy section we move onto snacks. Nuts are very good any time snacks that everyone loves.
  • Duke nukem's pink taco: Pink colored taco. Who doesn't like taco's?

The possibilites are endless and you can make tons of money from this, you can use that money to possibly complete DNF and it's supposed sequel. If you got any other idea's for some candy (or any foods) then go ahead and name them.
"Ever since I was a little boy, dressing up has always been...my greatest joy. But when It's time to be discreet, there is one thing you just can't beat and that's a strapless backless classical little black dress"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4BCOrLmJ0
Last edited by prophecy holder; 08-07-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
JobivanHiob

Re: Duke candy
I would order something like this...just cause of Duke!
Old 08-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
BugsBunny
It's going to be big super-flop commercially. Duke is big only to us a few thousand leftover Duketards in the world of which only a few decided to show up in this or Duke4 forums and make lots of noise. The rest of the world doesn't give a rat's arse about Duke or DNF, and a product launched based on a gaming character that had it's last big game about 8 to 9 years ago is a sure recipe for financial disaster.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Zeromaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunny View Post
It's going to be big super-flop commercially. Duke is big only to us a few thousand leftover Duketards in the world of which only a few decided to show up in this or Duke4 forums and make lots of noise. The rest of the world doesn't give a rat's arse about Duke or DNF, and a product launched based on a gaming character that had it's last big game about 8 to 9 years ago is a sure recipe for financial disaster.
Internet. Serious business. You know the drill.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #5
cof_3pc

Old 08-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
prophecy holder

"Ever since I was a little boy, dressing up has always been...my greatest joy. But when It's time to be discreet, there is one thing you just can't beat and that's a strapless backless classical little black dress"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4BCOrLmJ0
Old 08-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
KO Gilligan

You are all very disturbed