Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem > Duke Nukem Forever
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-07-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
RuskiSnajper.

This is just silly
I mean , from a normal view , it's just really silly, no thing takes this long , it's probably put on large delays because it's totally unimportant thing between take two who without evidence thought they would win , ... give me a break , things already got further but i think they're keeping it to prolong the time they need it a little .. DNF definately's not out this year considering they're making handheld games to even get some money for DNF.

One fact: if the case was dismissed and it was settled between parties , i think there's no more need for lawyers to watch their mouth.

When it releases the game has to be massive and i hope they know that , what are they hiding.

OKAY i agree I don't like spoilers , but just TEXT info about the status or what the heck is going on , less and less people are in forums , I know you work hard but COME ON. please

why you just don't confess you need more time , won't hurt us , WE'RE USED TO IT , we would be happy just to see if the studio is not "dead" yet. and or if things are moving at very least.
Last edited by RuskiSnajper.; 08-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Rösti

Re: This is just silly

"DNF will come out before Doom 4."

Nah, RuskiSnajper, I agree with you. I even e-mailed 3D Realm's attorney J. Pat Heptig about all this. No answer yet. Probably means something. No, I'm not attempting trolling, I just lack something smart to write.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
RuskiSnajper.

im not demanding news , im just sayin , isn't is silly , something big was achievend and still no news.

fact is , this community relies on news , because the release is not close to be powerfull enough for somebody to discuss about it here.

What i think it's , they don't have money for massive bandwidth servers and web yet , so they don't want lots of people hogging the sites yet , eh ?
Last edited by RuskiSnajper.; 08-07-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
pjVgt

Dudes really - we are speaking about a game that was cancelled already two years ago - George and Scott are just pulling Your legs and You fell for it. Mark my words - there will be no more info, no more comments nothing about DNF until universe dies from heat death in around 27 billion years.

Well maybe in around 20-30 years on some website we will read a interview with George who will go with something like this "Apogee? 3D Realms? Duke Nukem Forever? You still remember that old shit? Yea I never intended to finish this game all I wanted is to take bets from different publishers, but time passed franchise dropped off and couldn`t make any money. Sure there was a short lived outrage but I omitted most by sayin that DNF is coming until even the most obsessed nerds surrendered. Lucky for me nowadays mostly no one remembers this crap - I made much more money on barbie pony simulator series, thank God I left this bullcrap behind me."
Old 08-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
WarThrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjvgt View Post
dudes really - we are speaking about a game that was cancelled already two years ago - george and scott are just pulling your legs and you fell for it. Mark my words - there will be no more info, no more comments nothing about dnf until universe dies from heat death in around 27 billion years.

Well maybe in around 20-30 years on some website we will read a interview with george who will go with something like this "apogee? 3d realms? Duke nukem forever? You still remember that old shit? Yea i never intended to finish this game all i wanted is to take bets from different publishers, but time passed franchise dropped off and couldn`t make any money. Sure there was a short lived outrage but i omitted most by sayin that dnf is coming until even the most obsessed nerds surrendered. Lucky for me nowadays mostly no one remembers this crap - i made much more money on barbie pony simulator series, thank god i left this bullcrap behind me."
i don't believe you!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
Water12356

Exclamation Re: This is just silly
Answering your question takes only two easy steps!

Step one:

Step two:

Bonus step:

Spoiler:

"Men trade whatever they have for sex and women trade sex for whatever they want. That may be unromantic but theres truth to it."
- Nessus