Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem > Duke Nukem Forever
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think, is George allowed to talk?
Yes 3 42.86%
No 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #1
Rösti

What the f*ck is taking so long?
Come on, guys! It's been over two months since the settlement of the court case between 3D Realms and Take-Two. While we received short, cryptic messages from both George (Source) and Take-Two (Source), we still know very little of what is actually going on. And I'm fine with that, and of course used to it. What I am not fine with though is the lack of info regarding what 3D Realms is legally entitled to say. To visit these forums and day after day see virtually nothing new (apart from Jobi forecasting the impending release of DNF related news) is boring, and to not actually know whether or not George can talk makes it even worse.

The Law of the United States may not be the most simple thing to interpret, but I sternly doubt that even the most insistent lawyer of Take-Two (or whoever is dealing with publication now) would hunt down George for stating if he can talk or not. Coincidentally, I see what the results could be if the answer is "Yes" or eke. More rage, more spam, more trolling, more moar... yet such an answer could give our wait a bit more meaning. If the answer is "No", well then it is good to know too. Please George, tell us something related to this situation.

In the meantime, here's a pic of George holding a cookie and a... Slurpee (?):

Thread title inspired by Jace Hall, nothing offensive meant.
Last edited by Rösti; 08-01-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
wayskobfssae

Re: What the f*ck is taking so long?
Yeah, Rosti! (@#*&$*(&#%&#% 3drealms (@&!!)%&#&^!*$ Duke *@#&( Nukem (*@#&%( Forever (*@&#$*&#%* Take 2 (*@&%(@)! LAWSUIT *@&%(@!%$^#*(%)&^@ so (@&*593 finish the (#A&59# game! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:44 AM   #3
Altered Reality

Most of all, there's been a lot of World of Warcraft.
Last edited by Altered Reality; 08-01-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #4
Edli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Reality View Post
Most of all, there's been a lot of World of Warcraft.
Don't forget the hookers and the cocaine.

Seriously though, George. A simple "yes" or "no to this whole "can you talk" question is pretty much needed. Even if people said "GIVE US MOAR MEDIA," we all know you'll ignore them anyway. Hasn't stopped you before. If you CAN talk, just say yes and maybe post a new screenshot for us to drool over for a little while or something.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #5
Water12356

Exclamation Re: What the f*ck is taking so long?

http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=37760

"Men trade whatever they have for sex and women trade sex for whatever they want. That may be unromantic but theres truth to it."
- Nessus