Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Other Apogee/3D Realms Games > Max Payne
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 04-22-2003, 01:06 PM   #1
Part II : Chapter 4
Hi guys,I've taken care of Boris & got ammunitions from the ship.
In the next stage ,in Lupiono's restaurant,as soon as I take a few steps,the whole place gets blown off by detonators and I get caught
in the fire.How should I deal with this

Old 04-22-2003, 01:17 PM   #2
Bruce Hamilton
Re: Part II : Chapter 4
http://www.3drealms.com/max/walkthrough/p2c4.html
How do you expect anyone to remember your name, if you can't spell it right yourself, Broussard? It's basic positioning... None of that matters... It'll be done when it's done.... It's the spirit of the law, not the letter.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:56 PM   #3
Pain
Re: Part II : Chapter 4
Okay the trick with this to run like hell. Now once you enter the building it will not start exploding until you start moving. As soon as you start running turn to your right you'll see a bar behind the bar there should be a door. Run through the hallways as they catch on fire. Then in the next room go to you right as soon as the building starts exploding jump on the tables to your right that's about the only place that is not getting hit. Then you have to find the next one of the hallways you will not get through. As soon as you get into the hallway and come to the next room all you've got to do is run like hell through the next room. Go up to the door open then step back because there is a large trail of gun powder let it detonate then go through the room. Once you get to a certain point it will go to slow mo. Pay attention to the great big can flying through the air, after it hits the wall. As soon as you get to the next room take out the guys. You will notice a dumbwaiter. Next to the dumbwaiter there should be two grenades throw a grenade down the dumbwaiter and it will kill two guys down there. Good luck to ya.