Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #121
WarThrash

Re: The "One-Liners/Pop-Culture References in DNF" Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rabbit View Post
Survivor: Escape from L.A!
Reminds me of the Duke 3D one-liner that comes up when you see a dead Snake Plisken

"Looks like he didn't escape from L.A."
Old 08-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #122
Lort_295

Duke finds Master Chief crushed under a warthog and say's, "looks like this super soldier is gunna be wearing a HALO"

also you find a cardboard box damp with blood and an arm and leg sticking out, Duke bellows "snake? snake?! SNAAAAAKE!!!",said all wobbly like when he sings "born to be wild"
Last edited by Lort_295; 09-01-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:19 AM   #123
Jeager1999

He finds MJ's Grave and Pisses on it and say. "You be hit by, A Smooth Criminal." Then MJ pops out of his grave then Duke blows him up and says. "Beat It."

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lort_295 View Post
Duke finds Master Chief crushed under a warthog and say's, "looks like this super soldier gunna be wearing a HALO"

also you find a box damp with blood and an arm and leg sticking out, Duke bellows "snake? snake? SNAAAAAKE!!!" ,said all wobbly like when he sings "born to be wild"
How bout he finds Master Chief in the same state as the Space Marine from doom then he said. "That's what happens to Jump Shot Tea Bagging Wannabee's"

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

A Wax Version of Napoleon Dynamite and duke Kicks it and say "Vote for Duke."

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

OK, this one has to be the mother of all one-liners. Duke's in Hollywood he finds a map of the stars. He says. "I wonder where Rick Ashley house is.....So I can Blow it to hell."
Old 09-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #124
PredatorFL

lol duke turns on a terminal and gets rick rolled "son of a bitch"
Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #125
KO Gilligan

I love it when Coach (L4D opening cut) says "This use to be a nice Neighborhood" I think Duke could use that after shooting apart Las Vegas.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #126
prophecy holder

Lets have some controversy shall we. Duke walks out of a building and see a bunch of ugly fat women dead and he says "Looks like they should of stayed in the kitchen".
"Ever since I was a little boy, dressing up has always been...my greatest joy. But when It's time to be discreet, there is one thing you just can't beat and that's a strapless backless classical little black dress"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4BCOrLmJ0
Old 09-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #127
cof_3pc

Duke should acquire a Dirty Harry styled revolver (the Smith and Wesson Model 29) in the western town, that is assumed to be in the game, and when you get a head shot with it he should say, "I guess you weren't feeling lucky... Punk!"
Old 09-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #128
KO Gilligan

He blows up something with the RPG and says, "Now that's a Massive Effect"
Old 09-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #129
ripemanewone

Well you could have master chief in a secret room with an elites plasma sword up his arse and duke replies "talk about reach!".
Or how about you look under a bed and theres serious sam shivering and weeping like a lil girl and Duke says "why so serious?" before leaving him with a pipe bomb.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Gilligan View Post
He blows up something with the RPG and says, "Now that's a Massive Effect"
Like it.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecy holder View Post
Lets have some controversy shall we. Duke walks out of a building and see a bunch of ugly fat women dead and he says "Looks like they should of stayed in the kitchen".
LIke it.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorFL View Post
lol duke turns on a terminal and gets rick rolled "son of a bitch"
Like it.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

He could walk in on a fight between alien and predator and burst them with a rocket saying "You guys suck" as a poke at the rubbish movies.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:10 AM   #130
Jeager1999

He in a level that looks like a castle and he see's a pour look a like of Harry Potter and he says to him when you hit the Action Button. "Keep looking at me like that, Point Dexter and watch me pull a Rabbit....Out of your Ass!"

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Let say for the hell of it, you can use a knife like in COD4. He knifes a Pistol Aliens. "Lets put a smile on that Face."