Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem > Duke Nukem 3D Xbox LIVE
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
shiah
new maps
Y are we still stuck playing the same 5-6 maps and the same scenarios...

It baffels me that it wasnt coded for us to be able to "create" our own matches and have players join...

other then a couple of scenarios like stadium 8 player and a no limit duke burger.. i think for the most part the scenarios are fine but they need some updating and change...

as for the maps.. i would still keep all the maps in rotation but would like to see some new ones added.. or the chance for us to atleast select what we want to play..

Ill mention a list of maps numerous people have talked about while playing and a lot of people would like to see them in rotation..

RAW MEAT.. FAHRENHEIT.. RABID TRANSIT.. DEATH ROW.. HOTEL HELL.. BANK ROLL.. SPACE PORT..

even if 2 or 3 of these were added it would greatly improve the online experience in free for all..

my 2c..
Old 04-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
Killing Floors
Exclamation Re: new maps
Certainly more levels needed on the ranked match option.

I personally think it should be the same as the player match option. Also the time should only reset if only one player is in the lobby. Whenever someone leaves the lobby and tries to join another match, they normally end up back in the same lobby, which of course resets the time limit. If there is only 3 or 4 players in the lobby and the max is 8, it can take a long time to start the match.

Another suggestion is team dukematch? Obviously I dont expect this to happen but it would seriously increase the fun of the game. (players 1,3,5, and 7 would be 'blue trouser dukes' and players 2,4,6, and 8 would be 'red trouser dukes')

Although teams is wishful thinking extra levels would make us all more than happy