Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old

2008 F1 Monaco GP Quali: Massa shocks everyone with pole, even himself

Posted 05-25-2008 at 04:08 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)

I may have to take back what I've said about Felipe Massa. He has confessed publicly that he does not enjoy driving around the tight city streets of Monte Carlo and usually when someone doesn't enjoy something, and that something requires the utmost concentration and commitment, the result suffers.

If Felipe Massa can continue this, I may have to reevaluate him and it may show that he is indeed World Champion material. Anyway, he was mighty impressive during qualifying where everyone...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Multi-Blog part 5

Posted 05-20-2008 at 04:56 AM by evanazzo (Teh Azzo's Randomosity)
Updated 05-20-2008 at 01:13 PM by evanazzo

Ah yes its been a while hasn't it. Well time for another blog.

In this issue:
1. The Sickness
2. The Girl
3. The Guitar
4. The Parents >_>
5. Today

1. The Sickness:
No this doesn't have anything to do with Disturbed's 2000 Album. This has to do with the fact that i seem to be burping vial smelling and tasting gas and its been happening all weekend. I have no clue whats wrong with me. Internets didn't help me. Now i have...

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Turkish GP Race: Massa wins again, lots of overtaking

Posted 05-11-2008 at 12:42 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)

This was a fun race with a lot of good racing and overtaking. Kovy had a puncture in the first turn as he got a bad start from second on the grid and Kimi Räikkönen and he touched in the first corner.

Massa won, but it was not an easy race for the Brazilian with Hamilton pushing him and overtaking him on the 24th lap. Hamilton's race was kind of compromised with a three-stop strategy apparently "imposed" by Bridgestone due to fears of failure of the Bridgestone Potenzas...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Turkish GP Quali: Massa obliterates everyone

Posted 05-10-2008 at 02:09 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)
Updated 05-10-2008 at 02:14 PM by Bludd

Massa is the King of this circuit. He has had 3 pole positions in a row which is a 75% success rate.

Räikkönen didn't do as well as Massa, but Kimi may have more fuel. Heikki Kovalainen qualified second and this shows he did not suffer from the crash he had in Spain. Hamilton got third and he was on the primes, which [B]should[/B] be about 0.3s slower than the options, but he was only 0.115s slower. He did however admit during the post-quali press conference that he shouldn't have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blawg?!

Posted 05-07-2008 at 11:03 PM by Xavier

This is teh blog where i shall blog my bloggage or have someone rub Kream cheezes on my back or something...
im bored....

random Turok review
So i was playing Turok lately and whatever you do dont get it for PC unless your not into multiplayer its awesome though get it for xbox though if you plan to be playing MP cause the PC multiplayer is screwed, has some gay crap where well you cant host a game it will randomly create one theres no...
Posted in Uncategorized