Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Misc Random posts that have no category above.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

The return of Planet X and the 2012 connection

Posted 03-05-2009 at 06:03 AM by Ironside
Updated 03-07-2009 at 12:37 AM by Ironside

In this blog I will report findings of the return of planet x. An educational, informational source examining all aspects of this controversial subject including the record of X's Ancient Science of Prophecy, its Phantom Astronomy, Forbidden Archaeology and the Signs Of Its Approach. This blog examines the history and prophecy of Earth's many cultures throughout the millennia and their voluminous references to the reality of X's periodic passages. The most current hypothesis used to examine X's...

Posted in Misc
Old

vBulletin should automatically append double (or more) posts

Posted 02-17-2009 at 03:45 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)

SolarFlux posted the spoilerized replies below in the [URL="http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?p=826159"]What are you reading[/URL] thread. He should have used the multiquote feature, but he instead ended up posting 8 times in a row.

If a user post more than one reply to a thread with no one else posting between the first and subsequent reply or replies, the system should just append the first post with the subsequent posts. I don't know if a modification would...
Posted in Misc
Old

My toy collection at 3D Realms

Posted 01-20-2009 at 05:24 PM by Joe Siegler (The Well of Wishes)

I made a purge of several toys at my desk at 3D Realms, mostly because I realize I have way too many of them! I'm donating several of the ones I'm removing to a local kids toy charity deal. But I still have rather a lot on my desk. There's two major sections I'm keeping. Those are Doctor Who & Pixar.

I have quite a collection of Doctor Who toys, and I have a bunch of Pixar things. Every Pixar movie (released, anyway) is represented. There's also a few other random things...
3D Realms Staff
Posted in TV & Movies, Misc