Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old

2008 F1 Singapore GP Quali: Formula One at night is spectacular

Posted 09-27-2008 at 03:20 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)

Fernando Alonso had been doing well all weekend (P1 in practice 2 and 3), but he couldn't complete the second quali session. He apparently lost fuel pressure and had to park it on the track. You could see his frustration and it was really annoying because I think he could have been row 1 or at least row 2.

Anyway, Massa drove the crap out of this track, he's on pole almost 0.7s faster than Lewis Hamilton who seemed almost didn't make Q1 after messing up in Q2. Had Fernando Alonso's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Italy GP Race: Vettel dominates Monza in the wet

Posted 09-14-2008 at 07:40 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)
Updated 09-18-2008 at 12:48 AM by Bludd

Vettel won. He won the whole thing and Toro Rosso is the winning constructor! Great work and really well deserved. His first win, youngest winner ever and Toro Rosso's first win. The old Minardi team has finally made it. :)

Kovalainen got second, he couldn't touch Vettel and finished 12 seconds behind.

Kubica got third, around 20 seconds behind Vettel with Fernando Alonso a further 3-4 seconds behind. A great result for Renault which should make them ajour on points...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Italy GP Quali: Vettel on pole, rain makes Monza scary

Posted 09-13-2008 at 10:56 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)

Holy crap! What a special qualifying that was.

Only Toro Rosso and Toyota managed to get two cars into Q3. Both Kimi Räikkönen and Lewis Hamilton couldn't make it to Q3 and ended up in P14 and P15 respectively.

Massa, the runner-up in the driver's world championship is in P6.

Vettel made all the right decisions, and were out there at the right time to take that pole position, his first ever and Toro Rosso's first ever too. Bourdais was just beat by Webber...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Microsoft jerking me around on Movie Rental

Posted 09-11-2008 at 10:38 PM by Joe Siegler (The Well of Wishes)
Updated 09-12-2008 at 09:19 AM by Joe Siegler

I posted this on the xbox.com forums on Tuesday evening:

Quote:
I rented a movie about a week ago, and sat down tonight to watch it. About 10-15 minutes in, I saw something I wanted to watch again, but when I backed it up to rewatch, my screen went black. No combination of pause, reset, anything would get it back. The only way to get it started again was to back out to the menu and hit restart. Hitting resume just left me in the same black spot. Nothing on screen, no sound. This happened
3D Realms Staff
Posted in Game Stuff
Old

2008 F1 Belgian Grand Prix Race: Rain at the very end shakes things up a bit

Posted 09-07-2008 at 09:36 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)
Updated 09-07-2008 at 10:50 AM by Bludd

Kimi Räikkönen had a very good start and got into the lead on lap 2. He held that until it started raining 3 laps before the end. Hamilton caught up to him and they had a terrific battle for P1 in which Kimi spun, Hammy almost collided and in the end Kimi spun out and hit a wall. Hammy won and Massa came second. Heidfeld got a surprise third in front of Alonso (grrrrrrrr).

I have to watch the race again (especially the end).

Hammy's overtaking of Kimi at the end is...
Posted in Uncategorized