Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > (Survival)Gaming and Rants
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Rate this Entry

My Top 3 Games of 2009

Submit "My Top 3 Games of 2009" to Digg Submit "My Top 3 Games of 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "My Top 3 Games of 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Top 3 Games of 2009" to Google
Posted 02-15-2010 at 01:50 PM by December Man
Tags games

Long overdue, I know.

3. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.

The best western game I have ever played with great well written characters, good(although cliche) storyline and amazing gameplay. Plus it's Polish, so it makes me proud :p

2. Resident Evil 5.

A lot more intense and satisfying than RE4 and has Jill and Chris. Can't go wrong with that.

1. Dragon Age: Origins.

Incredible game, mindblowingly well written characters(especially companions), good storyline, old school gameplay(what I like). I had enough only after finishing the game 3 times(around 150 hours). And the expansion is on the way. Marvelous.

No top 5 since I didn't play more than 3 games that were good enough(and I don't have a PS3/XBOX360, so no Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2 etc.).
Posted in Games
Views 36232 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Totally disagree with RE5. RE5 went wrong everywhere. Intense, maybe but it lacks atmosphere, something RE4 had. Also screw Chris, Leon FTW.

And more satisfying than RE4? Maybe if you played the PC version of RE4. ;)

Wii Version of RE4 is the definition of satisfying.
  2. Old Comment
    I played RE4 on Gamecube and still found it to be superior to RE5 in every way.
    While RE5 may have fancy graphics, I actually enjoy the visual style and look of 4 much more.

And while it's all a matter of opinion, and I know some people love RE5... it was a huge letdown for me. Almost as much as FarCry 2.
  3. Old Comment
    I elaborated in detail on what I like and dislike in RE5 in a separate entry. RE Addendum; if you like, we can argue there about that :p