Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old

2008 F1 Belgian Grand Prix Quali: Hamilton very quick, Bourdais and Vettel reach Q3

Posted 09-06-2008 at 04:58 PM by Bludd (Bløgg)
Updated 09-07-2008 at 09:56 AM by Bludd

Bourdais was fastest in Q1. It was quite funny to watch him jump all the big guns to P1. Both Toro Rossos managed to reach Q3 at the expense of Toyota, Renault and Red Bull.

So, Hamilton is in pole position. His lap was very good. Massa is P2 and he may do the same as he did in Hungary. Kovalainen is P3 and Räikkönen is P4. Kimi has to do well this race and if he doesn't outrace Massa, Ferrari surely has to back Massa's championship campaign.

Happy to see Alonso up...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Aliens

Posted 09-04-2008 at 09:23 PM by Ironside

In the last century people from all around the world have been theorising about the possible existence of alien like beings. This is an idea that has met heavy resistance by sceptics and non-believers who rely on evidence and hard facts to confirm the existence of such creatures. The thought of aliens watching over us and abducting humans randomly for genetic testing has created a mixture of fear and doubt worldwide. The thought of aliens also causes confusion to people who find it hard to picture...

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 European GP Valencia Qualii & Race: Disappointing

Posted 08-24-2008 at 09:26 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)

I don't have very much to say about this weekend. It was a disappointing weekend for me because Fernando Alonso first didn't manage to reach Q3 and then in the first lap, Kazuki Nakajima rammed him and forced him to retire with a broken rear wing and a faulty suspension.

Massa won, he deserved it after what happened in Hungary. Kimi's engine blew up but he didn't do that well anyway.

The race wasn't very exciting either, no real overtaking to speak of, and no real drama...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello welcome to my blog

Posted 08-15-2008 at 04:25 PM by Denz

My name is denz and this is my blog

enjoy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2008 F1 Hungary Magyar GP Race: Kovalainen wins, Glock second

Posted 08-03-2008 at 08:34 AM by Bludd (Bløgg)

First of all, I have to admit that Toyota was not light. They had genuine pace and it was actually Massa who pitted first.

Massa destroyed everyone at the start as he flew up into P1 and then proceeded to make a gap down to Hamilton.

Massa was lighter, but it didn't stop him from leading most of the race until his engine gave up (or was it a fatal oil leak?) a few laps before the end. He would have won the race. Instead, Kovy got his first win and Glock got his first...
Posted in Uncategorized