Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > The Abandoned Blog
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era

Submit "HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era" to Digg Submit "HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era" to del.icio.us Submit "HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era" to StumbleUpon Submit "HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era" to Google
Posted 03-07-2008 at 07:46 PM by Quakis
Updated 03-07-2008 at 07:49 PM by Quakis

I don't usually write stuff for blogs since I barely have much to talk about, but I thought this is good enough news to mention. About a week ago I applied to join the team behind the HL2 Source Mod, Star Wars: The New Era. I was kind of worried about the stuff I showed off at first but I crossed my fingers. Some days past by with quite some tension in the air, but eventually my application was accepted.

Been part of the team since March 4th and I've already gotten myself busy with plenty to do. My first serious Source mod to work on so this is rather exciting for me. I basically help out here and there where needed for textures, modelling and level design. Hopefully I can be a useful asset to the team.

Keep your eye out for the mod and watch the progress here; [URL="http://www.invision-games.com"]http://www.invision-games.com[/URL]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 55882 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I will definitely be keeping my eyes on this. As a Star Wars fan and a Half-Life fan I would play this.
  2. Old Comment
    Congrats, pretty ironic since I'm friends with another dev member.

The mod looks great, and as a Star Wars fanatic I'll definitely be giving this one a try.