Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

2007 vs 2008 (Anime)

Posted 02-18-2009 at 03:59 AM by Quakis (The Abandoned Blog)
Updated 02-18-2009 at 04:02 AM by Quakis

In my honest opinion, 2008 just didn't seem much of a good year for anime in my opinion. I didn't pick out a lot of series as only so few of them interested me, and most of those were sequels. However in 2007 there were a lot of series that grabbed my attentioned and came out really good. Let's compare the two years.

Those in green are series I enjoyed the most;

I had to post the lists as a comments below because I reached the character limit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Applied to Hostile Intent: Pheonix Rising.

Posted 06-05-2008 at 03:57 AM by Quakis (The Abandoned Blog)

I've done it again. I decided to apply to help out with the Source modification, Hostile Intent: Pheonix Rising. The original Half Life version of this mod became my overall favourite multiplayer mod in existence, deffinitely my type of game.

Hostile Intent: Pheonix Rising has been in development for quite a long while now, but I only recently decided to apply to help out the team with what I can, mostly on the modelling side of things. And I got in, so I'm hoping I can be a useful...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era

Posted 03-07-2008 at 07:46 PM by Quakis (The Abandoned Blog)
Updated 03-07-2008 at 07:49 PM by Quakis

I don't usually write stuff for blogs since I barely have much to talk about, but I thought this is good enough news to mention. About a week ago I applied to join the team behind the HL2 Source Mod, Star Wars: The New Era. I was kind of worried about the stuff I showed off at first but I crossed my fingers. Some days past by with quite some tension in the air, but eventually my application was accepted.

Been part of the team since March 4th and I've already gotten myself busy with...
Posted in Uncategorized