Forum Archive

Go Back   3D Realms Forums > 3D Realms Topics > Duke Nukem
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
rockmanekuzu8

Cool Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
Ok you know well enough from being a Duke Fan, Snake doesn't stand a chance. Duke will blow up that sneaking and hiding pus*y wuss Snake to oblivion if he dares to f**k with the Duke.

This topic was made for fun and to prove that Metal Gear Solid 4 will never beat our beloved Duke Nukem Forever no matter how overexaggerated MGS4 is...

The Truth is:
Snake is for wussies, Duke is for Real Men...
Always Bet On Duke!!

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

So what do you guys think? Duke Nukem Or Solid Snake... You decide now that I gave you my feelings toward it...

P.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pqXS4_yRVI

And one of George's Quotes before:

"Duke doesn't snipe or silence. He doesn't sneak or hide. He doesn't wear armor. He kicks alien ass. Lots of it, and he does it while drinking, smoking and saving babes along the way!"

Besides I used to be a fan of Metal Gear Solid back in the days, but after part 2 I dropped it for many reasons, over a much more realistic and competitive series called Syphon Filter. I like Gabriel Logan better than Snake in the Stealth Gameplay Genre...
Last edited by rockmanekuzu8; 06-19-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
Steve

Re: Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
Duke doesn't need any boxes to hide in!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
rockmanekuzu8

Arrow Re: Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
I wouldn't be surprised if in Duke Nukem Forever you fight Dr. Proton who is in a huge Metal Gear Or Gundam like Robot Suit!! Now that would be something interesting as well....
Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Yeah I know right dude, in most of the MGS game, Snake prefers to hide in Boxes like a f**king pu*sy!! HAHAHA LOL!!! And he loves to kill from behind and is afraid of direct assaults as Duke does... Snake sucks, Duke Rocks!!
Last edited by rockmanekuzu8; 06-19-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #5
rockmanekuzu8

Smile Re: Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid is made by the Japanese who are experts in making great fantasy based games, they suck at making Realistic Manly Games. You can perfectly tell if you played or watched the cinematics of Metal Gear Solid, it's more fake fantasy shit than realistic. The Story may be impressive if you like B.S. which is much more UNREAL than a Duke Nukem Game.

Man come on Duke Nukem Games make much more sense and seem more Realistic than Metal Gear Solid. Just as 3DR logo used to say Reality Is Our Game, you got that right...
Old 06-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
Maruno

I prefer games in which you can actually do things. All that sneaking just means you can't go into most of your surroundings because someone's already there. Thus you spend half the game picking off the enemies like the sociophobic agoraphobic person that you are, just so you can get to the rest of the map you've been able to see since the start. Being restricted like that is really not me. It fits, certainly, in the right setting (like Snake's world), but it's not my bag.

Plus I prefer interesting plots. Who cares about preventing the final piece of the Metal Gear from being transported around several different easily mappable places across the world before turning into an Arabian weapon of mass I won't use such a stupid and overused phrase that you have to defeat and save America yet again when you could be shooting aliens for no reason more complicated than they showed up?

I don't actually know anything about the Metal Gear franchise, other than you can use cigarette smoke to find laser beams. Duke's got cigars, which he probably lights with a flamethrower while he's toasting and popping some Slimers. You can't really top that. Plus if you find a laser in Duke's games, they're probably going to explode.

I'm not someone with a fixation for shooting and killing random entities for the sake of it. All I know is that I prefer to be able to do what I want (although I don't like completely non-linear games either because I tend to lose the plot), and with Duke I can do that. There are no off-limits areas that are so just because the game wants to lengthen itself.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I prefer games in which you can actually do things. All that sneaking just means you can't go into most of your surroundings because someone's already there. Thus you spend half the game picking off the enemies like the sociophobic agoraphobic person that you are, just so you can get to the rest of the map you've been able to see since the start. Being restricted like that is really not me. It fits, certainly, in the right setting (like Snake's world), but it's not my bag.

Plus I prefer interesting plots. Who cares about preventing the final piece of the Metal Gear from being transported around several different easily mappable places across the world before turning into an Arabian weapon of mass I won't use such a stupid and overused phrase that you have to defeat and save America yet again when you could be shooting aliens for no reason more complicated than they showed up?

I don't actually know anything about the Metal Gear franchise, other than you can use cigarette smoke to find laser beams. Duke's got cigars, which he probably lights with a flamethrower while he's toasting and popping some Slimers. You can't really top that. Plus if you find a laser in Duke's games, they're probably going to explode.

I'm not someone with a fixation for shooting and killing random entities for the sake of it. All I know is that I prefer to be able to do what I want (although I don't like completely non-linear games either because I tend to lose the plot), and with Duke I can do that. There are no off-limits areas that are so just because the game wants to lengthen itself.
I understand how you feel, well I do like Interesting plots too, but not as the way I see in the more Fantasy than Realistic MGS games. That's why I assume you will definitely like Duke Nukem Games much more better than the Metal Gear Games, whether you played MGS or not. I played all 3 and said my statement towards them...

I prefer Syphon Filter and Duke Nukem, Forget Metal Gear Solid and Snake.
Last edited by rockmanekuzu8; 06-19-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #8
iceworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post

The Orange Box
Old 06-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
Superczar

A box is no place for Duke!

He needs a crate!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #10
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceworld View Post

The Orange Box
OMG LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superczar View Post
A box is no place for Duke!

He needs a crate!
<---- awesome.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
alexgk

Sorry, but... What's the point of all this?!

Snake and Duke are from different genres, it's like trying to compare apples and horse crap...
Old 06-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #12
Superczar

Well sometimes they call horse crap "road apples"
Old 06-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #13
ZuljinRaynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgk View Post

Snake and Duke are from different genres, it's like trying to compare apples and horse crap...
Yeah, all these "vs." threads are stupid.

This thread seems to be a complete attack at MGS cause MGS4 just came out. Do we really need to know Duke is better than Snake? Duke kicks ass, Snake sneaks. That's that.

They're both cool, though I'll take Snake since he was based on of course:
Old 06-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #14
timothy2
Did your avatar also get inspired by that photo?

Old 06-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Spooger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanekuzu8 View Post
This topic was made for fun and to prove that Metal Gear Solid 4 will never beat our beloved Duke Nukem Forever no matter how overexaggerated MGS4 is...
Wow. So you want to prove that a game, MGS4 in this case, can't be beaten by a game that's not out, and probably won't be until 2009?

Don't be so insecure about DNF, and, for the love of God, don't try to pit Duke up against a deeper, more intellectually stimulating character who's had a metric ****ton of successful and awesome games in the last 10 years, and will probably see a few GotY awards this year.

I mean, seriously, just because we're all Duke fans doesn't mean we have to get all butt hurt because MGS4 is an incredible game (don't bother disputing this, as the rule of numbers wins every time). DNF will be great. But I wouldn't spout off about a game you haven't played, and try to get everyone to do the same either. This bandwagon bullshit is immature, dumb, and pointless.

If you don't care for MGS, that's fine. But show your support to DNF in ways that are meaningful. Demeaning other great games to feel good about a game you don't have yet is childish.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #16
ZuljinRaynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy2 View Post
Did your avatar also get inspired by that photo?
No since my avatar is a picture of Big Boss from MGS4.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #17
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:

As In Horse Crap what do you mean? Are you implying one of them is horse crap? If so than that better be Snake. Or you could've said that it's like comparing Apples and Oranges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuljinRaynor View Post

This thread seems to be a complete attack at MGS cause MGS4 just came out. Do we really need to know Duke is better than Snake? Duke kicks ass, Snake sneaks. That's that.

It's not an attack but a test to see who prefers Duke over Snake mainly...

It's not an attack but a test to see who prefers Duke over Snake mainly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooger View Post
Wow. So you want to prove that a game, MGS4 in this case, can't be beaten by a game that's not out, and probably won't be until 2009?

Don't be so insecure about DNF, and, for the love of God, don't try to pit Duke up against a deeper, more intellectually stimulating character who's had a metric ****ton of successful and awesome games in the last 10 years, and will probably see a few GotY awards this year.

I mean, seriously, just because we're all Duke fans doesn't mean we have to get all butt hurt because MGS4 is an incredible game (don't bother disputing this, as the rule of numbers wins every time). DNF will be great. But I wouldn't spout off about a game you haven't played, and try to get everyone to do the same either. This bandwagon bullshit is immature, dumb, and pointless.

If you don't care for MGS, that's fine. But show your support to DNF in ways that are meaningful. Demeaning other great games to feel good about a game you don't have yet is childish.
Why not Duke kicks the most ass without having to Sneak and Hide like a Wuss. Duke's the Real Man in Reality, while Snake in fantasy land is sneaking + hiding in most of the game usually. Just to kick ass and behind people too like a bi**h!! LOL!!

Look I know I don't like Metal Gear Solid anymore, after what I've seen and experienced made me change my feeling and support for it. Trust me I used to a big fan of Solid Snake but no more I am not because I consider him as a pus*y that can't fight his enemies head to head as Real Men do.

This topic is just to Test fans simply on who they like more, Duke or Snake... You tell me, I already gave my opinion on why I don't like Snake and prefer Duke instead...
Old 06-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #18
Ironside

Duke is the winner.

Snake was cool but I always liked Sam Fisher better. Michael Ironside is right up there with Duke as far as voice acting goes.

Top 3 game charaters...

1. Duke Nukem
2. Sam Fisher
3. Solid Snake
Old 06-20-2008, 02:11 AM   #19
JobivanHiob

Quote:

thanks, that was my point. Snake is the King in his world and Duke is the King in his own world. Basta!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:19 AM   #20
Micki!

This thread seems highly offensive...
What's the point of dissing other game characters just because Duke rocks..?

I actually like many game characters, Duke is my #1 favorite, but that doesn't put the rest in the dirt bag...

So, Snake, can indeed be everything else that a wussie, he can be awesome, and you can still, actually, and quite well even, prefer Duke over him...
Old 06-20-2008, 02:25 AM   #21
JobivanHiob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuljinRaynor View Post

Snake Plisken ...o damn I need to watch the movies again....

and I agree with you Micki! why dissing other characters because they are 'not as cool' as Duke. That is just close-minded.
Last edited by JobivanHiob; 06-20-2008 at 02:28 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #22
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
Duke is the winner.

Snake was cool but I always liked Sam Fisher better. Michael Ironside is right up there with Duke as far as voice acting goes.

Top 3 game charaters...

1. Duke Nukem
2. Sam Fisher
3. Solid Snake
I like your list, it's legible enough, and agree with your statement.

Here's my part:

Snake was cool back in the days but after MGS2 I trashed it out of my life for many reasons. 3 Main Reasons why... The Story is so exaggerated beyond Reality, it's more Final Fantasy like than Real. Man seriously Japanese are the best at Fantasy Games not Realistic Story Wise Games as Syphon Filter.

Secondly Snake Sneaks and Hides with a Wussy's Passion for avoiding a Straight Fight, while in Syphon Filter you sneak and hide less and concentrate on taking out dangerous enemies direct assault style in areas all over the world. Plus they come in nearly all types from Terrorists to Evil Elite Madmen bent on destruction of the World.

Thirdly like I said you don't just stay in one place as Snake does, Logan goes all around the world taking on Simple to Complex Tasks by himself most of the times...

My list:

Duke Nukem
Gabriel Logan
Sam Fisher
Fox Mccloud from Star Fox
Can you believe that a Fox and his Team can beat Snake in Brawl? Imagine what Duke will do to Snake...
Old 06-20-2008, 02:46 AM   #23
rockmanekuzu8

Wink Re: Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobivanHiob View Post
thanks, that was my point. Snake is the King in his world and Duke is the King in his own world. Basta!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki! View Post
This thread seems highly offensive...
What's the point of dissing other game characters just because Duke rocks..?

I actually like many game characters, Duke is my #1 favorite, but that doesn't put the rest in the dirt bag...

So, Snake, can indeed be everything else that a wussie, he can be awesome, and you can still, actually, and quite well even, prefer Duke over him...
Dudes don't worry I'm just testing our Duke Fan Level, that's all take it easy ok...
Old 06-20-2008, 03:32 AM   #24
Micki!

Oh my fan-level is high for Duke...
It's just, my hate-level doesn't kick in for others, as it seems the case is...

It's not like i'm 'unfaithful' for Duke's franchise or anything...
Old 06-20-2008, 12:34 PM   #25
Spooger

Quote:
Why not Duke kicks the most ass without having to Sneak and Hide like a Wuss. Duke's the Real Man in Reality, while Snake in fantasy land is sneaking + hiding in most of the game usually. Just to kick ass and behind people too like a bi**h!! LOL!!

Look I know I don't like Metal Gear Solid anymore, after what I've seen and experienced made me change my feeling and support for it. Trust me I used to a big fan of Solid Snake but no more I am not because I consider him as a pus*y that can't fight his enemies head to head as Real Men do.

This topic is just to Test fans simply on who they like more, Duke or Snake... You tell me, I already gave my opinion on why I don't like Snake and prefer Duke instead...
I know I'm just feeding this, but whatever:

Look, it's pretty clear that this whole thing is a "stab" at Snake, and, by extension, Metal Gear Solid 4. It's also very clear that you haven't bothered to play MGS4, or you'd find that the game very much allows you to do whatever you'd like to do; you can take enemies head on, or sneak. It's flexible game design by one of the masters -- Hideo Kojima ran a 200+ member team at the height of MGS4's development, which isn't just a rarity for a Japanese game development studio, but an American one as well.

If you're going to trash talk MGS4, play it first. You could always fall back on reviews to prove your point (it's fairly common), except the reviews for MGS4 have been stellar.

Also, the idea that MGS4 is a "fantasy" world... once again, if you play MGS4 you'll discover that not one element of MGS4 is fantasy; it's Sci-Fi all the way. There's a huge difference there, but I can't put it into summation for you; you'd need to read some books on the subject.

My "Duke" love is high; probably as high as it's ever been, but Duke and Snake are hardly bedfellows. Duke is about as unrealistic as they come, as has been pointed out, and Snake is ultimately the more realistic hero; he's aging, he's sad, lonely, and sick of battle. He wise-cracks inbetween coughs and spasms, but ultimately he's pretty depressed. Duke isn't, because Duke never ages, and all he cares about is booze and girls -- Duke is a shallow character by nature, and everybody here seems to like him that way. I'd like to see Duke "grow up", but as long as he's making money, he won't be going away anytime soon.

So, is Solid Snake a "*****"? In MGS4, he's only a ***** if you play like one.

Again, if you want to show support for Duke and check the "Duke love" level, do so by pinpointing things you like about Duke, not dissing other characters and, more importantly, other games to prove a point you know nothing about -- granted, you haven't played DNF, and without a doubt you haven't touched MGS4. You'd be humming a different tune I think if you had.

----------------------

edit: I'm not going to delete this current post because I'm not into the stealth edit, but this thread just needs to get closed. It's basically an MGS4 Vs. DNF post, and it's childish, and irrelevent since DNF isn't out, and MGS4 is.
Last edited by Spooger; 06-20-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:52 PM   #26
Ironside

Quote:
Logan goes all around the world taking on Simple to Complex Tasks by himself most of the times...

Syphon filter series is great. I forgot about Logan thou due to the total lack of recent Syphon Filter games.

I only liked one Metal gear game that being the one on the ps1. Snake was brilliant in that game. Metal gear was a near perfect game and I dont think they will pull it off again. I have no intentions of playing Snake again.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #27
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Syphon filter series is great. I forgot about Logan thou due to the total lack of recent Syphon Filter games.

I only liked one Metal gear game that being the one on the ps1. Snake was brilliant in that game. Metal gear was a near perfect game and I dont think they will pull it off again. I have no intentions of playing Snake again.
Actually there's been new Syphon Filter games on PSP and they made greatest hits all of the Syphon Filters did and always will.

I liked Metal Gear Solid on PS1 before too, but I already explained before why I will not play as that pansy Snake again. Some people don't understand my point, it's great that you do at least. Well any ways I don't consider playing MGS or Snake no more just as you do, I have no intentions either anymore especially after being a big fan of it and learning my lessons from it.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #28
Western Shinobi

Lame thread.

http://www.vigilantec.com/
http://www.westernshinobi.com/
Old 06-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #29
Commando Nukem

Quote:
I liked Metal Gear Solid on PS1 before too, but I already explained before why I will not play as that pansy Snake again. Some people don't understand my point, it's great that you do at least. Well any ways I don't consider playing MGS or Snake no more just as you do, I have no intentions either anymore especially after being a big fan of it and learning my lessons from it.
Metal Gear Solid is probably one of the more "realism" inspired series out there. In real life espinoage is as dangerous as it gets. Hiding, waiting, observing, going completely undetected. Thats not "wussy" or "pansy" thats reality. You're basically saying our real espionage guys are a bunch of whimps.

Duke kicks ass, im not arguing that. But all you EVER post is "DUKE IS AWESOMEMMEMEMEMEM OMG!!!" To put this in perspective... Y'know HALO? Y'know its fans? You're acting like one of those guys, and we both know, thats not a good sign.

Not that im a big fan of MGS myself. After the first MGS I really cant say I care for the series. The first game was classic, FANTASTIC story, real, believable characters... but it just went kinda fruity pebbles with the sequel.

Duke and Snake are nothing alike, they arent even comparible. They live in two different worlds, where two different sets of rules apply. Its like comparing the world of the movie "last action hero" to a movie like "The Rock" ...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #30
Ironside

The problem with the mentioned games is the gameplay. The point being that Sypon Filter has the more combat friendly gameplay then the other stealth games such as mgs and sc.

gameplay wise the list would be like this..

1.Syphon Filter
2. Splinter Cell
3. metal gear

Metal gear being the lowest scorer because the player has less action and more stealth. In MGS the player has crap gun controls and this is a major bummer. Could you imagine how awesome mgs would be if you could go fps?
Old 06-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #31
The Commander

Has this thread really got anything to do with Duke or is it just game bashing?

Duke Nukem Red Alert SVN

Ask Me Anything!
Old 06-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #32
Ironside

This thread needs a comic with Duke standing atop of snake while blasting his shotgun and puffing a cigar.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #33
Spooger

Quote:
Metal gear being the lowest scorer because the player has less action and more stealth. In MGS the player has crap gun controls and this is a major bummer. Could you imagine how awesome mgs would be if you could go fps?
It's not the place to say it, but I will regardless:

Just ******* play MGS4. All these gripes you guys have had over the years with the MGS series are gone; not only do you get all the answers you'd like from the other games, but this idea that "action" is somehow still neglected in MGS4... it's not. Watch some trailers. Play the game. You can go "FPS." I didn't bother with it most of the time, but that's flexibility for you. Kojima has said that the idea behind the game is "no place to hide." Doesn't that indicate a change in paradigm to you?

So, before we start thinking about how awesome it would be for MGS to do these things, I say again, play the latest iteration of the game. Based on what people have said in this thread about MGS4... you guys just don't know the half of it. Play it. You'll like it. It's what you've wanted from MGS for a long, long time. It's a hardcore sci-fi action/adventure game with the camera and controls of Splinter Cell, the cinematic flair only Kojima seems to have, and an emotional, tightly-written and acted story with answers to questions you wanted back in 1998. To not even investigate this game because you didn't like MGS2 would be a big, big mistake.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:51 AM   #34
Ironside

If I had a ps3 then I would be looking forward to the new mg game but i dont have a ps3 so no Snake for me.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #35
Water12356

Ok, as a fan of both I have to say this.

You cant compair these two badasses because of one obvious fact. Duke is the king of all out war, one man army, go face first into 300 enemies style. Solid Snake, is the master of stealth, taking out 5 guards before the 6th one hears a single footstep and then gets his neck snapped in two before he can blink. They are polar opposites. They do have a few things in common (women for example) but, other than that, they cant be put on each end of a scale.

"Men trade whatever they have for sex and women trade sex for whatever they want. That may be unromantic but theres truth to it."
- Nessus
Old 06-21-2008, 03:21 AM   #36
iceworld

Max Payne is more like Nukem.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #37
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Western Shinobi View Post
Lame thread.
You know Duke's the man, and Snake's a Wuss compared to him...
Old 06-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #38
rockmanekuzu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water12356 View Post
Ok, as a fan of both I have to say this.

You cant compair these two badasses because of one obvious fact. Duke is the king of all out war, one man army, go face first into 300 enemies style. Solid Snake, is the master of stealth, taking out 5 guards before the 6th one hears a single footstep and then gets his neck snapped in two before he can blink. They are polar opposites. They do have a few things in common (women for example) but, other than that, they cant be put on each end of a scale.
Actually the point is Duke's the Real Man, he doesn't need to Sneak and Hide at all, he gets out there and kicks ass faster and much worser than Snake. By the time Snake's done killing 10 Guys with wussy Stealth, Duke's already taken out 20 Reptilian Aliens the size of Snake and all the while Saving Babes too!!

Seriously why the heck like that wuss Snake when he's not much of a Hero, than our Brave Heroic Duke he does more and gets more from his adventures than Snake will ever get...

Duke Nukem is Super Cool and More Manly than Wussy Stealth using and box hiding Snake!! DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

And I will tell you this if Duke was in Snake's World, Duke wouldn't have such a hard time he'd take it out with less of a challenge. While Snake in Duke's World will be owned and eaten by a Pig Cop, heheh LOL!!
Last edited by rockmanekuzu8; 06-21-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #39
timothy2
Please Rockman, stop the silly uber fanatic threads/posts, you only make real duke fans look like idiots

Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #40
Commando Nukem

Goofy Re: Duke Nukem Vs. Solid Snake
Quote:
Actually the point is Duke's the Real Man, he doesn't need to Sneak and Hide at all, he gets out there and kicks ass faster and much worser than Snake. By the time Snake's done killing 10 Guys with wussy Stealth, Duke's already taken out 20 Reptilian Aliens the size of Snake and all the while Saving Babes too!!

Seriously why the heck like that wuss Snake when he's not much of a Hero, than our Brave Heroic Duke he does more and gets more from his adventures than Snake will ever get...

Duke Nukem is Super Cool and More Manly than Wussy Stealth using and box hiding Snake!! DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

And I will tell you this if Duke was in Snake's World, Duke wouldn't have such a hard time he'd take it out with less of a challenge. While Snake in Duke's World will be owned and eaten by a Pig Cop, heheh LOL!!
You're not being funny or witty. This is rapidly growing annoying. Its one thing to be a fan of Duke, its another to pick a target and just start ramming up the rear because you think duke is a "real man" because he acts like what would be considered a BONEHEAD in military circles. Dukes world lends to his attitude and bravado. Snakes' doesnt.

This thread should go to thread Hell imho. Too bad 3DR doesnt have a thread hell though.