Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

What's happening on my end.

Posted 02-12-2008 at 07:18 PM by Dopefish7590
Updated 02-12-2008 at 07:21 PM by Dopefish7590

I doubt many of you would be interested in this but, hey... I guess this post is just to test out the blog stuff that Joe Siegler ever-so-graciously put onto the forums. Right now the day has been OK. Ive tried [URL="http://www.ceebot.com/blupi/speedy-e.php"]"Speedy eggbert"[/URL] (Game that you can see in Radar1013's avatar) It really reminded me of a mix of commander keen and jazz jackrabbit, so overall it was fun. No one is on dukonnector, none of my AIM contacts are online,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Stam1na - Raja and Stam1na in general

Posted 02-13-2008 at 08:22 PM by peoplessi
Updated 02-13-2008 at 08:24 PM by peoplessi

Most of you probably haven't heard [B]Stam1na[/B]. They are finnish thrashmetallers, simply put, but their music goes beyond basic thrashmetal, having some progressive elements in their songs. They sing in finnish, so most of the lyrics won't really open to a foreigner, although some of the lyrics have been translated by fans to english. That doesn't really matter in their, or mine, opinion, since [B]Rammstein[/B] has also proven to be very succesfull singing in german. 1996 marked the start for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Delayed unexpected positive effects of past cases of Boredom...

Posted 02-14-2008 at 12:10 PM by Micki! (The eternal Struggle -- How to kill Boredom, or befriend it)
Updated 02-14-2008 at 02:53 PM by Micki!

...It happened to me today (or yesterday if you count the day i was bored as the beginning)...

Yesterday i did absolutely nothing at all, mind that i have winter break this week, so i just sit here at home all day... As if that wasn't enough, a very bad headache started to haunt my head, it caused me dizzyness and i wasn't able to do anything at all, ultimately making me feel "This day was a total waste of free time"...

I just hoped luck would turn the next...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Anal retentive merchants

Posted 02-20-2008 at 04:25 AM by Llama Gibbz
Updated 01-04-2009 at 10:24 AM by Llama Gibbz

I usually give merchant feedback/reviews for stuff i buy.

Because i read the reviews myself,to know if i should buy from them or not.

I always try to be honest with the reviews.
Sometimes i leave a "good" instead of a "excellent" review,because mabey there was something i think they could improve on.
Which i always comment on.

But whats with these obsessive merchants who go nuts if they get less then a excellent...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

HL2 Source Mod Team - Star Wars: The New Era

Posted 03-07-2008 at 07:46 PM by Quakis (The Abandoned Blog)
Updated 03-07-2008 at 07:49 PM by Quakis

I don't usually write stuff for blogs since I barely have much to talk about, but I thought this is good enough news to mention. About a week ago I applied to join the team behind the HL2 Source Mod, Star Wars: The New Era. I was kind of worried about the stuff I showed off at first but I crossed my fingers. Some days past by with quite some tension in the air, but eventually my application was accepted.

Been part of the team since March 4th and I've already gotten myself busy with...
Posted in Uncategorized