Go Back   3D Realms Forums > Blogs > Bløgg
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

I will bløgg about Formula 1 and TV shows.
  1. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

[QUOTE=Joe Siegler;bt1017]Does the statement that these forums are going to remain change anything? :)[/QUOTE]
    I'm not going to restart blogging, I just don't have the will.
  2. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

[url]http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/did-the-fia-really-win-the-court-case/[/url]
  3. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

I think they need to sit down and hammer out a deal. Bernie needs to kick some ass, Mosley needs to compromise and Ferrari needs to stop requesting preferential treatment.

All this nonsense is harming the sport.
    Updated 05-21-2009 at 03:47 AM by Bludd
  4. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

btw what do you think of this whole budget limit soap ?
  5. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

Oh, thefly. :cool:
  6. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

I god damn hate you.
  7. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

Maybe, I'll have to think about it.
  8. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

Does the statement that these forums are going to remain change anything?
  9. Old Comment

End of my bløgg

thank you. I always read it with a lot of enjoyment, but I haven't become a fan of F1 yet
  10. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 4 Bahrain GP race: Button shows his class, Brawn the master of strategy

Well, he needs to win the world champion ship first or else he'll regret it for the rest of his life.

Even Loeb loves to drive F1 cars.
  11. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 4 Bahrain GP race: Button shows his class, Brawn the master of strategy

[b]For sure[/b] he's still a good driver ;) I wonder if he's the kind of guy to stay in F1 if he's stuck in a shitty car for a couple of seasons. He said that he plans to pursue WRC career and that F1 is not the apex for him.
  12. Old Comment

But he's still a good driver, it's just that when people are in less good cars, they push too hard and go over the limit. Hamilton did it recently in China, Alonso had a spin there too.

Kubica deserves a much better car. Heidfeld? Well, he's probably one of the least dynamic characters in F1, don't know what he deserves to be honest. At least Kubica have delivered with a win in much fewer races than Heidfeld.
  13. Old Comment

Regarding BMW, I quite like the Classic Polish Meltdown we have here, now that Kubica is in a terrible car and started making errors during races. I'd estimate >95% of FORMULA ONE FANS here were really in it only for "Our Robert"...

I eagerly await further Brawn successes.
  14. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 4 Bahrain GP quali: Trulli and Glock front row for Toyota

If Trulli can drive qualifying laps all race, he will win, though I suspect we will see a little bit of that Trulli-syndrome in the race where he can't cope with the changing characteristics of his car as the tyres wear and the track changes.

Glock, I don't know what he can do but he's lighter than Trulli so he'll have to do spectacularly well to win I think. Maybe he'll crash or something.

Vettel has a good shot because he is very consistent and has a good chunk of fuel.

I hope Alonso can KERS past the Brawns and fight with Hamilton for a podium.

I feel sorry for Webber, he's so unlucky. He needs to win a race pretty soon.
  15. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 4 Bahrain GP quali: Trulli and Glock front row for Toyota

I don't know what happened with Kovalainen, he said that he couldn't go faster, dunno why was that exactly. If Hamilton had new parts, and he didn't, that might explain the situation.

As for Räikkönen, the team decided to use all new soft tyres in Q2. Q3 he had now new soft tyres left. So that alone made him really slow. Considering he was 4th in Q2 one can only wonder why Ferrari did this. Hampered the Q3 effort a lot.

Red Bull looks strong again, I pick Vettel for the win, Toyotas will be on podium. Solid effort from Toyota.
  16. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 3 Chinese GP race: Red Bull gives you wings even when it rains

I think Toro Rosso taking on two rookies in a season without testing is a huge risk. Remember Vettel was not really a rookie when he drove for them last year, well almost not, but there were testing in the season.

Kovalainen performed well this weekend, but he needed to because he didn't get a chance to perform in the earlier races, but there is no doubt he is #2 in the team. He'll have to regularly outperform Hamilton to shift this and I'm not sure he's capable of that.

I think we need a properly dry race to see the true speed of all the cars. Renault have taken a step forward and I would like to see how much.
  17. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 3 Chinese GP race: Red Bull gives you wings even when it rains

Hamilton also had the newer revision of the car, and less fuel ...and still they managed to take Kovalainen in 1 lap behind Hamilton - why? I just ask.

Williams DID deliver goods in Malaysia, remember? Too bad the rain fuked everything :)

Ferrari lacks grip, more than few others. Hopefully the new underbody and aeroparts will improve the situation. But for Bahrain it's this car + KERS again.

Buemi is one driver I expected a lot from, and he delivers. 4 time champ car champion left behind in this early stage. Only shows that replace Bourdais, take Senna.
  18. Old Comment
  19. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 2 Malaysian GP quali: Button versus Trulli

I'm not normally into sport, but I happened to see this race getting called off on TV this morning, due to the sort of rain that even us Brits can't imagine!
  20. Old Comment

2009 F1 Round 1 Australian GP race: Button's second win, Brawn's historic 1-2

Well, the fastest lap in the race last year was Kovy's 1:27.418 compared to Rosberg's 1:27.706, which is what counts, thus if the course lap record had been Kovalainen's it would have remained his.

The fastest time in Q2 last year was Hamilton's 1:25.187 compared to Barrichello's 1:24.783, but that may just be down to the one-lap pace of the slicks vs. grooved tyres. Schumacher's lap record was made in a year when the tyre war was in full swing and they had V10s, traction control and engine braking.

Barrichello was actually hit by Kovalainen, so I have to take back what I said about him causing the first corner mayhem. Poetic justice then that Kovalainen was the only one who retired from that incident.
    Updated 03-30-2009 at 08:32 PM by Bludd